Country Charm in the Lost River Valley
Lost River Bed & Breakfast • Lost River, WV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two and $50 Dining Credit at Lost River Grill/Lounge
- Romance Package with a Bottle of Wine, Roses, and Chocolates
Get off the grid when you retreat to this secluded farmhouse, where charm and warmth radiate from every room.
West Virginia's Lost River Valley is a rustic and relaxed haven just three hours from Baltimore and two hours from Washington, DC. In these hills, you'll see the Lost River winding to one side and the Appalachian Mountains rising to the other. All signs point toward gorgeous hikes and outdoor adventures sandwiched between the ruggedly beautiful George Washington National Forest and the peaceful Lost River State Park. The area's highest peaks show off panoramic views spanning two states and five counties.
Nestled on the edge of the breathtaking Lost River Valley, Lost River Bed & Breakfast is a beautifully restored farmhouse with abundant, casual country charm. The B&B welcomes guests with individually decorated rooms, a cozy living room, and two delightful screened-in porches. For an afternoon or evening meal, check out the Lost River Grill next door. The menu is filled with classic comfort foods like homemade meatloaf and fried chicken, but the grill also plates hand-cut steaks, pan-seared sea scallops, bountiful salads, chef's features, and homemade chocolate cream pie. Enjoy a cocktail by the fire and make new friends in TK's Lounge adjacent to the Lost River Grill for an Escape to remember.
"A cozy place in the very quiet countryside of West Virginia. If you need a place to relax and get away from all modern distractions, here it is."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 26, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes continental breakfast each morning, one $50 dining credit at Lost River Frill/Lounge one bottle of Prosecco, roses and one box of chocolates
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 26, 2014 • Enjoy By May 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings