Room for Everyone at These Smoky Mountains Cabins
Hidden Creek Cabins • Bryson City, NC
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Three People in a Cottage, Log Cabin, Maggie's Cabin, Bear Creek, Alaska Hideaway, Skytop Cabin, Pops Cottage, Kozy Kabin, Karolina Kabin, Kountry Kabin, Kloud-View Kabin, or Krest-View Kabin, Sundays through Thursdays ($250) or Fridays and Saturdays ($315)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Cottage, Log Cabin, Maggie's Cabin, Bear Creek, Alaska Hideaway, Skytop Cabin, Pops Cottage, Kozy Kabin, Karolina Kabin, Kountry Kabin, Kloud-View Kabin, or Krest-View, Sundays through Thursdays ($159)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Redwood Lodge, Chestnut Lodge, or Oak Ridge Cabin ($450)
Get away to the Smokies and reconnect with nature—and your family—in a rustic yet fully equipped and charmingly appointed cabin.
It's easy to see why Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most frequently visited in the United States: Rushing brooks bubble along mossy banks that tickle the roots of centuries-old hemlock trees. Black bear and deer roam free on the forest floor. Bald eagles roost in the leafy canopy. It's a scene any nature book would be proud to feature in the centerfold. This section of the Appalachian Trail is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts, and cozy, self-sufficient cabins make it possible to enjoy year round.
Nestled in the quiet woods of western North Carolina's Smoky Mountains, Hidden Creek Cabins offers a rustic Escape ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. Each property is lovingly decorated and boasts all the comforts of home, including a full kitchen perfect for whipping up a hearty breakfast of flapjacks, eggs, and freshly brewed coffee. The cabins are situated atop scenic vistas amid a soundtrack of chattering streams, and all feature plenty of space to stretch out around the fireplace, porch, barbecue grill, and outdoor hot tub.
Fish. Fontana Lake
Trek. Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Marvel. Juney Whank Falls, Tom Branch Falls, and Indian Creek Falls
Lovely staying next to the creek. The woods were great to walk in... Everything needed was provided at the cabin. Just bring your own food and toiletries. Great fireplace. Close to town to enjoy the area.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 7, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 3 guests, up to 4 guests, or up to 8 guests; see voucher/description for details on purchased package
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 13-14; May 22-24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 7, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 7, 2015 • Enjoy By June 7, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings