All-Seasons Fun on the Shores of Lake Chelan
Riverwalk Inn • Chelan, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Queen Room Between September 21 and October 31 ($179) or Between November 1 and April 15 ($99)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for up to Six Nights
Get away from it all at this cozy lakeside inn, where the small-town charm is sure to make you smile.
Lakeside retreats can seem self-explanatory—you retreat to a lake, after all. But things get a lot more interesting when that body of water is one of the most remarkable in the world: the 1,500-feet-deep Lake Chelan. "Lake Chelan, often compared to Lake Lucerne in Switzerland, is a true natural wonder, with beaches at one end, glacier-chilled and full of Kokanee salmon at the other," says The New York Times. "The most productive apple orchards in the country cling to the sunny hillsides in the dry part, while moss-covered homesteads and the state's only one-room schoolhouse await the explorer's eye near Stehekin." The area serves as a favorite beach destination for western Washingtonians, offering a landscape as varied as the seasons.
The Riverwalk Inn is a welcoming retreat boasting sweeping views of the surrounding mountains and the banks of Lake Chelan. The five two-queen rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access, cable TV, and private bathrooms. With an ideal location just across the street from Riverwalk Park and the Chelan River, this scenic spot is the perfect place to take in Lake Chelan's treasures. Spend a day on the river boating or fishing; eat organic meals at the Riverwalk Café, which closes November 1 until April 15; plan a local winery tour excursion with help from on-site staff; go biking or hiking in the mountains; or shop 'til you drop at the downtown boutiques.
"Lovely place with great breakfast and friendly people. The Riverwalk is right out the front door!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes WiFi
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): January 16-18, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2015 • Enjoy By April 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings