Stay on the Shores of Lake Chelan
Riverwalk Inn • Chelan, WA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Queen Room, Sundays to Thursdays from Now Until June 18, 2015 ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Two-Queen Room, Any Days of the Week from September 1 Until November 1, 2015 ($149)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Get away from it all at this cozy lakeside inn, where the small-town charm is sure to make you smile.
Lakeside retreats can seem self-explanatory—you retreat to a lake, after all. But things get a lot more interesting when that body of water is one of the most remarkable in the world: the 1,500-feet-deep Lake Chelan. "Lake Chelan, often compared to Lake Lucerne in Switzerland, is a true natural wonder, with beaches at one end, glacier-chilled and full of Kokanee salmon at the other," says The New York Times. "The most productive apple orchards in the country cling to the sunny hillsides in the dry part, while moss-covered homesteads and the state's only one-room schoolhouse await the explorer's eye near Stehekin." The area serves as a favorite beach destination for western Washingtonians, offering a landscape as varied as the seasons.
The Riverwalk Inn is a welcoming retreat boasting sweeping views of the surrounding mountains and the banks of Lake Chelan. The five two-queen rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access, cable TV, and private bathrooms. With an ideal location just across the street from Riverwalk Park and the Chelan River, this scenic spot is the perfect place to take in Lake Chelan's treasures. Spend a day on the river boating or fishing; eat organic meals at the Riverwalk Café, which closes November 1 until April 15; plan a local winery tour excursion with help from on-site staff; go biking or hiking in the mountains; or shop 'til you drop at the downtown boutiques.
Lovely place with great breakfast and friendly people. The River Walk is right out the front door!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to November 1, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 3 additional guests may be added based on availability
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 24, September 4 to 7 and 11 to 12, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 1, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2015 • Enjoy By November 1, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings