A Cozy Mountain Cabin on the Shores of Sparkling Crescent Lake
Crescent Lake Resort • Crescent Lake, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays to Thursdays ($155) or Fridays and Saturdays ($164), in a Studio or One-Bedroom Cabin
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests, Sundays to Thursdays ($170) or Fridays and Saturdays ($180), in a Two-Bedroom Cabin
- $60 Toward a Fishing Boat Rental or Snowmobile Rental
- Complimentary Appetizer at The Pines Bar & Grill
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Situated on the banks of glacially carved Crescent Lake in the Deschutes National Forest, Crescent Lake Resort offers guests a world of recreation, no matter the season. Winter finds this rustic retreat humming with snowmobilers, crosscountry skiers, and snowshoers, while just 15 minutes away, Willamette Pass Resort affords downhill skiers 555 acres of terrain. In the spring, opportunities abound for hiking, biking, fishing, canoeing, and kayaking.
Choose from any of five studio cabins, like the South Twin honeymoon cabin, replete with a Jacuzzi tub and queen bed. Or, pick from two one-bedroom abodes (Gold and Waldo), both of which come with full kitchens. If you're looking to spread out and put your feet up, spring for one of six two-bedroom cabins, all with full kitchens, and all but one with two queen beds.
Nestled among stands of fir trees, the charming outposts also feature cozy furnishings, crisp linens, and satellite TV. One- and two-bedroom cabins can also accommodate additional people—and well-behaved pets—for $10 per night, per person (or pet).
March may be peak season for mackinaw trout, but it's never the wrong time to fish—especially since you'll be hooked up with a $60 boat rental credit on these renowned wintertime waters, the only spot in the area that's open year-round. Just be sure to pick up a fishing license at nearby Odell Sportsman Center.
Or, keep the boat at bay and use the value of your $60 boat rental toward snowmobile rentals. A $300 deposit is required and the buddy system is enforced, but those are small details when you consider the powdery adrenaline rush that comes with it.
When it's time to dock for the day, relish the scenery from the breezy patio of The Pines Bar & Grill, while dining on your fresh catch, burgers, salads, and sandwiches. The restaurant serves three meals a day and offers a fully stocked bar.
"Crescent Lake, a bluish-green lake in the Deschutes National Forest in Oregon, offers ... fishing, swimming, water-skiing and hiking along wooded shorelines and sandy beaches."-- USA Today
"We LOVE it there! Please do another Crescent Lake deal soon!!!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays September 22, 2013 - May 18, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes Wi-Fi, one appetizer at the Pines Bar and Grill, and two-hour fishing-boat rental or $60 to spend on snowmobile rental
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests (studio or one-bedroom option) or 4 guests (two-bedroom option); up to 2-3 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 18, 2014 • Enjoy By May 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings