An All-Inclusive VIP Escape in the Dominican
The Residence Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort • Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night ($375), Five-Night ($467), or Six-Night ($560) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, Now to December 20, 2014
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four-Night ($535), Five-Night ($670), or Six-Night ($800) Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Suite, January 3 to April 30, 2015
- Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Daily Activities Program, and Nightly Entertainment
- Access to VIP Beach and VIP Sunday Party
- All Taxes and Fees
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
At this all-inclusive resort, guests are invited to stretch out in a spacious one-bedroom suite with a private terrace before hitting the beach.
While many places in the Caribbean teem with tourists, you can consider the Dominican Republic's north coast the road less traveled. Here, Puerto Plata is a last frontier of real-deal charm: Rolling coastline, virgin forests, and golden beaches set the stage for an authentic experience. Locals and visitors alike indulge in the rich blend of cultures with annual jazz festivals and regional cuisine. From kiteboarding in nearby Cabarete to cooling off at waterside bars, this cocktail of tradition and contemporary luxury is paradise found.
The Residence Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort is located in the heart of the Silver Port. Despite the exotic setting, each suite includes a kitchenette, living area, and king-size bed to deliver all the comforts of home. Avoid the sunburned masses by spending your time at the property's two private beaches or 11 pools. The on-site spas, restaurants, and sporting courts make staying on dry land tempting, but the real attractions lie in the water: snorkeling, kayaking, and boogie boarding in the sparkling Caribbean, all available through the resort.
"Tucked away on the north coast of the Dominican Republic, the ‘Silver Port’ region packs in all those Caribbean dreams. Think beach nightlife in lively towns, spectacular hiking and mountain biking, and miles of that famous Caribbean sand."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child and the additional child is $20 per night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Includes Unlimited Meals, Snacks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Non-Motorized Water Sports, Daily Activities Program, and Nightly Entertainment, Access to VIP Beach and VIP Sunday Party, All Taxes and Fees
- Airfare not included
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings