Explore Tug Hill Plateau from Riverside Cabins
Fish Creek Cabin Resort • Taberg,, NY
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Cabin, Any Days of the Week ($175)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Cabin with a Tandem Kayak Rental for Two, Arriving Fridays ($229)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Outdoor adventure awaits around these family-friendly—or cozily romantic—cabins near the Adirondack Mountains.
Pack your hiking gear. Set in the foothills near the Adirondacks in the beautiful Tug Hill Plateau, the town of Annsville, New York, offers all manner of outdoor activities and recreation.
Bring a swimsuit, too. The area boasts numerous lakes and rivers perfect for fishing, kayaking, and boating—don't miss out on some of the best Class III rapids in the country.
Read up before you go. Founded in 1823, Annsville comprises several historical hamlets, including Taberg, which produced metalwork in the form of shot and shell for the War of 1812.
Pick out a private cabin at the all-seasons Fish Creek Cabin Resort in Central New York. Bring your coziest linens and towels; the resort provides full bathrooms and beautiful pavilion decks for sunset glimpsing. Situated on the eastern branch of Fish Creek—The River of No Return—you'll have access to 50-foot waterfalls and the winding trails of the Tug Hill Plateau. The simple luxuries of this family-owned natural lodging (plus a few surprises like solar power) make this retreat the ideal spot for adventure-cravers and respite-seekers.
• Taxes/resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Remember to bring your own linens and towels
• Shuttle for kayak trips leaves from the property on Saturday mornings
• Be sure to plan around the blackout dates: July 23-26, August 7-10, 2015
Awesome cabins! Clean and comfortable. Great environment—the owners were so nice and accommodating. Very fun and good for all kinds of people—families, couples, singles!-- LivingSocial Member
Right from the moment we opened the door to the cabin, we knew we had chosen the right place. Our cabin overlooked the river and the owner was very helpful with providing us with maps he personally created for scenic routes.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to October 1, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for up to 4 people
- Customers are advised to bring their own linens and towels, as these will not be provided
- Option B: only offered with a Friday night check-in; shuttle for kayak trip will depart on Saturday morning from Fish Creek. Kayak voucher valid for 2 people, additional kayaks can be rented
- Blackout dates: July 23 to 26 and August 7 to 10, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 1, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 1, 2015 • Enjoy By October 1, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings