A Slice of Americana at an Ohio Countryside Lodge
Pine Lakes Lodge • Salesville, OH
- A One- ($142) or Two-Night ($228) Stay for Two in the Black Angus, Buffalo Hills, Polled Hereford, Ford, or John Deere Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- One Dinner for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
This beautiful rural retreat only two hours from Cleveland evokes the charm and repose of a simpler time.
The brightest lights in Southeastern Ohio are the stars in the night sky. Cars motor lightly on the county roads sometimes traveled by buggy, passing pine-topped hills and rolling ryegrass fields dotted with storybook farmhouses. Don't mistake the quiet for drowsiness—Guernsey County is a land of barn-raisings, meticulous wood- and leather-working, and close-knit families relishing the joys of a life led simply and deliberately. In the summer, shoes pile on the banks of Senecaville Lake as their owners splash in its waters, while winter brings a light blanket of snow to this slice of Americana.
Settle into Pine Lakes Lodge, a veritable log palace evoking Amish craftsmanship in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Floral décor and antler chandeliers play second fiddle still to the lodge's stone hearth. Follow the wooden thresholds, handmade furniture, and carved railings to your king or queen room, outfitted with a double-vanity bathroom that boasts a two-person whirlpool tub and granite countertops. Home to white-tailed deer, buffalo, and even a pair of camels, the 550 acres of pines at Pine Lakes Lodge are also ideal grounds for hiking and making s'mores by a campfire.
The lodge is beautiful with amazing views. The staff is very attentive and the food is top-notch. Our suite was spacious; hot tub in the snow was great! Would return over and over again!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward wedding or hunting packages, or existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2 and 1 dinner for 2
- Voucher does not include gratuity
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 13-16; May 8-10
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings