History, Hospitality, and a Ten-Course Tasting Dinner
The Lafayette Inn • Stanardsville, VA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Monroe, Jefferson, or Tyler Rooms (Suite A), Sundays through Thursdays
- Chef's Ten-Course Tasting Dinner with Beverage Pairings
- Continental Breakfast for Two
Enjoy a sumptuous ten-course feast with beverage pairings at this historic bed and breakfast about 30 minutes from Charlottesville.
Tucked away in the rolling hills of central Virginia, the tiny town of Stanardsville puts more on the table than its population of 500 lets on. For starters, it sits just ten minutes from the border of Shenandoah National Park and 30 minutes from the bustling college town of Charlottesville with a number of wineries, antique shops, and local artisans in between—not to mention historic sites like Monticello and Montpelier. But you needn't stray far from Main Street to revel in the bounty of the region. For proof, look no further than The Lafayette Inn, a six-room bed and breakfast in the heart of downtown.
Built in 1840, this three-story inn and restaurant—with a charming brick façade, picture windows, and white wooden columns—is renowned as one of the best restaurants in the region, garnering awards like "Best of the Blue Ridge" and "Virginia's Restaurant of the Year" in 2006. Before the feast begins, check in to your suite. Each Internet-equipped room features hardwood floors, a sitting area with TV, and a private bathroom.
After checking in and settling down, you'll be treated to a sumptuous ten-course tasting dinner, complete with beverage pairings. Chef Alan's menu includes traditional Southern cuisine, as well as international favorites prepared in a Southern style for a completely unique array of dishes. From appetizers and entrées to desserts, this special event remains the inn's most popular experience, a decade-long tradition that more than a thousand guests before you have enjoyed.
"Room was cozy and comfortable. The food and personal service was outstanding. We were treated like royalty."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through September 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes ten-course Chef's tasting dinner with beverage pairings, and continental breakfast
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture; rescheduling subject to change fee
- Taxes and gratuity not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Menu modifications, as a result of an allergy or preference, are subject to a surcharge
- Valid for the Monroe, Jefferson and Tyler (Suite A) rooms; alternate room types may be used if these rooms are not available for desired check-in date; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): July 1-12, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms