Family Fun, from Ocean to Jungle, in Puerto Rico
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa • Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
- A Three-Night ($319), Four-Night ($425), Five-Night ($532), or Six-Night ($636) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Rain-Forest View Room
- A Three-Night ($401), Four-Night ($535), Five-Night ($669), or Six-Night ($803) Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in an Ocean-View Room
- Kids Stay and Eat Free
- $50 Food-and-Beverage Credit for Three-Night Stays, $100 Food-and-Beverage Credit for All Other Stays
- VIP Discount Card (Discounts on Spa, Water Sports, Cabana Rentals, and More)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Kids stay and eat free at this 500-acre Caribbean resort, home to ten restaurants and lounges, newly renovated guest rooms, a casino, and a variety of leisure activities, including water sports, jungle adventures, golf, spa treatments, and more.
The United States has only one tropical rain forest and it's located in Puerto Rico. Lush tree-laden mountains gently roll into the crystal-clear blue sea in a seamless parade of flora and fauna that would be the envy of any fireworks display. Cascading waterfalls, buttery-sand beaches, labyrinth-like caves, and a few human improvisations, like state-of-the-art resorts and pristine golf courses, beg the question: If heaven exists, might it be in the Caribbean?
A lush hideaway between the Caribbean Sea and the El Yunque National Forest, the Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa is the perfect site to get an up-close-and-personal view of the island, with panoramic ocean vistas to the front and scenic rain-forest scenes to the back. No compromises have been made in these spacious and newly renovated guest rooms, which will become your private haven. Lounge on your furnished balcony enjoying the spectacular sight of the rain forest or the clear blue water of the Caribbean before you satisfy your appetite at any of the resort's ten restaurants and lounges, or hang with your crew at the oceanside Tiki Bar & Grill.
Located on the coast about 25 minutes east of San Juan, this 500-acre property shines when it comes to recreational activities, offering something for the entire family. Build sandcastles along a mile of palm-lined beach, or get active with motorized (or non-motorized) rentals from the Water Sports Hut.
Sunbathe poolside at the tranquil adult pool or splash in the enormous activity pool, which boasts a water slide for the kiddos and complimentary organized activities for the entire crew. Drop youngsters off at Iguana's Kids Club before indulging in a treatment at the Mandara Spa. Later, rally at the tennis courts, tee up at two championship golf courses, or get lucky at the casino.
And when you get the urge to explore your surroundings, tours are available for history buffs as well as adventure fiends. Arrange to walk the cobblestone streets of Old San Juan, dabble at the Bacardi rum distillery, or get an adrenaline jolt mountain biking, riding ATVs in the rain forest, or zip-lining above the canopy.
"The resort was beautiful, the staff was absolutely wonderful, and our vacation was great."-- LivingSocial Member
"Be it for work or play, guests come to this sprawling 500-acre resort to enjoy a host of outdoor activities, including championship golf and tennis, as well as hiking excursions in the nearby rain forest."-- Fodor's
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for travel from August 14 until December 20, 2014
- Book by Date: Customer must contact Merchant by October 14 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Valid only for new bookings effective August 14, 2014 and may not be combined with any other promotion unless otherwise specified in writing. All reservations in conjunction with this offer must be reported directly to the property and are not applicable to group bookings. All other terms and condition apply as per original contracted agreement.
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 children and 2 adults
- Details for the Kids Stay & Eat Free Program: It is valid for children ages 12 and under with one paying adult in the room and applies for stays that are 3-nights or longer (2 kids maximum per room). Kids eat free with at least one paying adult and must order off kids menu at Marbella, Seabreeze and Iguana's Restaurants
- Includes a VIP Discount Card (Discounts on Spa, Water Sports, Cabana Rentals, and More)
- Food and beverage credits are valid for Dinner only at Shimas, Palio & Marbella Restaurants. Credits are issued in $25 voucher increments and only one may be use per night, per room. Other restrictions may apply
- Discounts do not apply to merchandise or equipment rentals. Card must be presented at time of purchase. Offers may not be combined with any other discount or promotion. Offers are subject to change without notice
- Wi-Fi is complimentary in guest rooms and lobby area
- Airfare not included
- 27.65% tax and resort fees are not included; payable directly to the property upon arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): August 29-31; October 10-11, 24-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings