Elevated Serenity in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Archer's Mountain Inn • Banner Elk, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Hawk's View or Laurel Lodge, Sundays through Thursdays ($153) or Fridays and Saturdays ($195)
- Daily Breakfast Basket for Two
- $15 Dinner Credit at Jackalope's View Restaurant
Enjoy the sights of spring with an Escape to this lodge in the big, beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
North Carolina's Beech Mountain stands at 5,505 feet above sea level, making it one of the tallest points in the Eastern United States. The area surrounding Beech's peak is a mecca for hiking and biking enthusiasts, with a network of forest trails and expansive Blue Ridge vistas to delight nature lovers. Look down upon the snow-laden valleys in winter, or drop a line in Lees-McRae's Historic Mill Pond and go hiking in the Pisgah National Forest during warmer months.
Perched on the side of Beech Mountain in Banner Elk, Archer's Mountain Inn features rustic mountain rooms with plush linens, breakfast served in-room, and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries. Lodge rooms feature rustic accents like exposed wooden beams and large fieldstone fireplaces. Dinnertime calls for a hearty mountain meal at the on-site Jackalope's View restaurant, which offers fresh mountain trout; delicious pork chops with sweet potatoes and seasonal vegetables; scallops prepared over risotto; lobster mac 'n' cheese; and Sunday brunch—all served with panoramic views of the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains.
"My wife and I absolutely enjoyed ourselves thanks to the awesome staff, the dynamic chef, and wonderful location with an unforgettable view and an atmosphere that's very welcoming."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 19, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $15 per person per night
- Max occupancy of room types varies from 2-6; contact property with questions
- Valid for the following rooms and all are subject to availability: Hawks View Lodge or Laurel Lodge
- Upgrade to a Jacuzzi Room for $45 per stay; subject to availability
- Pets are allowed for a fee of $25 per night; please let property know in advance
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • Enjoy By June 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings