Beachfront Paradise at a Hilton Head Island Resort
Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island • Hilton Head Island, SC
- A One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Standard King or Two-Queens Room, Sundays Through Thursdays from August 20 to October 25 ($169) or from October 25 to December 31, 2015 ($129)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children in a Standard King or Two-Queens Room, Fridays and Saturdays from August 20 to October 25 ($199) or October 25 to December 31, 2015 ($149)
- $20 Food and Beverage Credit
- $20 Daily Resort Fee Included
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This AAA Four Diamond beachfront hotel offers space to stretch out and soak up the best of Hilton Head Island.
South Carolina's Lowcountry has been known to take root in the hearts of practically all who visit. Indigo, jasmine, Sea Island cotton—when you're in a place where neon signs and billboards are verboten, it's natural to take some time to stop and smell the roses. On Hilton Head Island, you'll find world-class golf, water sports, and tennis are favorite pastimes; then again, most visitors are perfectly content to soak up some sun, wade in the Atlantic, and luxuriate in the aroma of tropical gardens.
Situated on 11 acres of beachfront property punctuated by lush gardens and white sand, the all-new Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island—a AAA Four Diamond property—boasts a number of leisure-friendly features, from an outdoor pool to on-site bike rentals. Each of 340 modern, stylish guest rooms comes complete with a private balcony or patio and is equipped with high-speed Internet, luxurious triple-sheeted bedding, an iHome docking station, a small refrigerator, a Keurig coffeemaker, and a 48-inch Internet-capable TV. But who's got time to stay in the room all day?
In the morning, head down to Bayley's Bar and Terrace for coffee and pastries, or sit down to a breakfast of fresh fruit, pancakes, waffles, and made-to-order eggs and omelets at Heyward's Restaurant. After a workout in the 24-hour fitness center—which features elliptical machines, treadmills, and weight machines—take a dip in the heated pool. Wade through the waves that weave along the beach, or simply kick back in a shaded garden hammock delicately perfumed by azaleas, wisteria, dogwoods, and jessamine.
• Taxes and destination fee are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
• Add extra adults to your room for $20/night, per person
• Plan around the blackout dates: September 4-7 (Labor Day weekend); September 17-19; December 4-6, 2015
This place was just perfect! [...] Not too far of a walk to the beach, and the walk there is beautiful with a garden setting. Everyone was kind and showed great customer service! Oh, and the resort itself is beautiful! Very pleased!-- LivingSocial Member
Excellent, newly renovated resort. Great and courteous staff, clean rooms, beach access, great pools and hot tub, and excellent food. Made everything very seamless, with a very professional staff. Will definitely stay again.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from August 20 to December 31, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $20 food and beverage credit and resort fees
- Taxes and destination fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person per night
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): September 4 to 7, September 17 to 19, and December 4 to 6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • Enjoy By December 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings