A Very Las Vegas Vacation
Las Vegas Suites at the Signature near MGM Grand • Las Vegas, NV
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($329) or Fridays and Saturdays ($469), with Two Show Tickets to "Absinthe" or "Rock of Ages"
- Two Passes for VIP Front-of-the-Line Access and No Cover Charge at Two Select Nightclubs (Four Passes Total)
- Valet Parking for One Vehicle per Reservation
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A world of entertainment condensed into four miles, the Las Vegas Strip takes visitors from the pyramids of Egypt to Paris's Eiffel Tower, past the Statue of Liberty, and through an electric maze of neon lights, extravagant fountains, and roller coasters. And that's just the outside. Inside the belly of the beast is another world unto itself, a place where all walks of life converge at the gaming halls that keep this 24-hour clock ticking, where six continents are represented at myriad buffets, and where the world's top entertainers stage their biggest shows. Las Vegas is many things—boring is not one of them.
Just off The Strip and adjacent to the MGM Grand, the non-gaming and non-smoking Las Vegas Suites at the Signature near MGM Grand features three towers, each with luxurious suites boasting breathtaking views, deluxe pillow-top mattresses, kitchenettes, wireless Internet, and HD flat-screen TVs in the living area and bathroom. A few of the amenities here include concierge service, airport check-in, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Start the day at one of the hotel's private pools, which feature exclusive cabanas, entertainment, and poolside cocktail service. Or indulge in a superstar spa treatment without ever leaving your suite. Guests at the Signature also enjoy direct access to the casino at the MGM Grand as well as renowned restaurants like Joël Robuchon, Craftsteak, Nobhill Tavern, and Cheeseburger Las Vegas.
At night, you'll get two front-of-the-line access passes and no cover charge at two select Vegas nightclubs, while guests who purchase the show package will have their choice of two hot shows. Rock of Ages, originally a Broadway musical, features the music of Journey, Whitesnake, Styx, and Bon Jovi, while the cabaret variety show Absinthe takes audience members on a whirlwind adventure of strength, balance, and flexibility.
"Absolutely loved this! So nice to find a quiet retreat in the heart of Vegas."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Blackout date(s): September 1-2, 2013; October 11-12, 18-19, 25-26, 2013; November 5-7, 2013; December 30-31, 2013; January 1, 6-9, 2014; February 23-25, 2014; March 3-6, 2014
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - July 3, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes two passes for VIP front-of-the-line access and no cover charge at two select nightclubs (four passes total), valet parking for one vehicle per reservation, and departure cleaning
- VIP night club passes for two select clubs are subject to blackout dates and venue hours of operation; customers' passes will be in-room upon check-in and customers must be at chosen venue (Haze, Bank, Savile Row, LAX, or Pure) before 12 a.m. the night they wish to attend
- "Absinthe" and "Rock of Ages" are subject to availability
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 cancellation fee. Rescheduling 7 days prior in advance of scheduled arrival will result in a credit toward a future stay. No refunds or credit for cancellations made within 7 days of scheduled arrival. Any changes will incur a $25 re-booking fee.
- 12% taxes and $25 daily resort fee not included; payable directly to the property at time of booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included; credit card required for incidentals
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are not allowed
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The units offered for rental through Las Vegas Suites are hotel-condominium units owned by individuals. Neither the rental of these units nor any aspects of this promotion including the VIP passes is handled by The Signature Condominiums, LLC or MGM Grand. Signature, LLC is the company that manages the shared access and amenity areas of The Signature at MGM Grand property. The Signature is not responsible for the availability of the unit for check in and does not provide housekeeping, laundry, maintenance or other services for this u nit. All inquiries regarding this rental must be direct to 702-606-4575 or email@example.com
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 3, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 3, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 3, 2014 • Enjoy By July 3, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings