A Rustic Texan Retreat on The San Marcos River
Leisure Resort • Fentress, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Country ($140) or Duplex Cabin ($155)
- One Firewood Bundle and S'mores Kit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Texas Hill Country stretches from Austin, past northern San Antonio, and all the way to the border with Mexico. The hilly, scrubby terrain looks every bit like the Cowboy country of classic Texas. Wide-open spaces, coursing rivers, and the starriest skies you've ever seen call adventure seekers from all over. Whether you prefer a speedy stallion or mountain bike, the dusty trails go on forever and ever.
Let relaxation wash over you with an Escape to Leisure Resort on the San Marcos River, just 45 miles from Austin. Each air-conditioned cabin features a kitchenette with a small refrigerator, a microwave, and a stovetop as well as a full bathroom with a shower. Just make sure to pack your bedding, pillows, towels, barbecuing utensils, and kitchenware. For those looking to get a bit closer to nature, spacious RV parking with hook-ups and airy tent-camping sites with fire pits offer a smoky night under the stars.
Once you're settled in, opt to float down the river by renting a fun, floatable inner tube. A shuttle will pick you up at the first bridge in Prairie Lea and ferry you back to camp. Or, swim and snorkel in the clear water, then sprawl out on the riverbank to dry off in the warm sunshine. Landlubbers will have a blast hiking along the property's nature trail or playing beach volleyball, miniature golf, horseshoes, and basketball.
Come dinnertime, put your barbecue grill to good use. Cook up some kebabs over the coals, crack open a few cold ones, and kick back for a relaxed evening on your cabin's covered porch. A welcome s'mores kit contains all the ingredients you need to enjoy the gooey goodness of everyone's favorite campfire dessert.
"The cabins were small, cozy, and functional. The staff was friendly and helpful. The river was just a two-minute walk from the cabins, the pool was great, the restrooms were clean, and the playground and [mini] golf course were great bonuses."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - February 28, 2014
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes firewood bundle and s'mores kit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $5 per person/day
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Guests need to bring all linens and utensils
- Additional vehicles are $10 a day
- Pets are not allowed
- Blackout date(s): November 25-30, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2014 • Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings