Lake Arrowhead with Family and Friends
Arrowhead Retreats Vacation Rentals • Lake Arrowhead, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Ten Guests in One of 13 Lodges, Sundays through Wednesdays ($225)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Ten Guests in One of 13 Lodges, Thursdays through Sundays or Fridays through Mondays ($650)
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Nestled in the San Bernardino mountains, Lake Arrowhead is a scenic resort enclave on the shores of its namesake lake. The area offers countless recreational activities—think hiking, backpacking, skiing, snowboarding, and tubing—plus a variety of specialty shopping and gourmet dining venues that range from charmingly rustic to luxuriously upscale. Its convenient location 90 minutes from Los Angeles makes Lake Arrowhead a popular weekend destination for the outdoorsy set.
Whether it's the forested slopes or the stunning wilderness views, a true mountain retreat should always include a cozy cabin. Offering all the charm of a Swiss chalet, unique lodges from Arrowhead Retreats Vacation Rentals include fully stocked gourmet kitchens, outdoor decks or patios, and wood-burning fireplaces. Lodges can accommodate up to ten people, making them perfectly suited for a vacation with family and friends.
Snap a shot in front of the Swiss-style chalets of Lake Arrowhead Village before popping into the town's assortment of specialty shops and restaurants. Those looking to enjoy the waters can book a boat tour via the Lake Arrowhead Queen. Once the colder weather sets in, the San Bernadino mountains become a powder-covered paradise—Snow Valley offers downhill skiing and a snow tubing park next door that's great fun for kids and adults.
"We loved it! Very cozy and a great open floor plan. Recently upgraded and the beds had great down comforters."-- FlipKey
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 10 guests
- Available lodges: Lake View Tree House, Village Chalet, Cedar Brook Lodge, Fireside Lodge, Black Bear Lodge, Alpine Grand Lodge, Skyview Lodge, Dolly Pines Cabin, Bavarian Zen Den, Sunset Lodge, Whispering Pines Cabin, Creekside Lodge, or North Star Lodge
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. May reschedule more than 30 days out with a $50 fee
- $18 taxes and $145 cleaning fee (two-night option) or $52 taxes and $145 cleaning fee (three-night option) not included; payable directly to the property at time of booking
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $50
- Blackout date(s): November 27-30, 2013; December 20, 2013 - January 4, 2014; January 17-19, 2014; February 14-16, 2014; May 23-26, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2014 • Enjoy By May 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings