Western Charm at a Methow Valley Hotel
Hotel Rio Vista • Winthrop, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a River-View King or Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($79)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a River-View King or Two-Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($159)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This charming Washington hotel boasts beautiful views from each of its guest rooms' private balconies.
Few towns can claim to have inspired a hit television show, but Winthrop is the sort of Old West way station where the weather-beaten storefronts lend a cinematic feel. Once a frontier settlement that inspired a novel and subsequent TV drama, Winthrop decided to cash in on its Wild West appeal by restoring the wooden 19th-century buildings that line its picturesque main street. Nowadays, the old-fashioned outpost attracts outdoor enthusiasts with offerings that include cross-country skiing, mountain biking, and horseback riding in the surrounding Methow Valley.
Just steps away from the false-front saloons and aromatic bakeries of downtown Winthrop, the Hotel Rio Vista's rustic façade blends seamlessly with the town's old-timey atmosphere. Overlooking the confluence of the Chewuch and Methow rivers, the hotel features guest rooms that have private balconies, hand-crafted wood furniture, and works by local artists. A flat-screen television and complimentary wireless Internet access keep guests connected, while an outdoor picnic area and riverside hot tub offer the chance to unplug within earshot of the mellifluous sounds of nature.
Great service, friendly staff, walking distance from downtown—and OMG, the river view off the balcony!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 14, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added to a 2-queen room based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. Date changes are subject to a $25 rescheduling fee
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): April 23 to 25; May 3 to 5, 8 to 9, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 14, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 14, 2015 • Enjoy By May 14, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings