Camp Along the Stonycreek River in the Laurel Highlands
Coal Tubin' • Johnstown, PA
- A One-Night Camping and Hiking Eco-Tour for Two ($120), Four ($240), or Six People ($360)
- One Dinner and One Breakfast for Each Person
- Camping Materials and Tube Rental
Adventure is calling: Spend a night in the scenic Laurel Highlands with this Escape.
Surrounded by the serene woods that fan out from Pittsburgh's cityscape nearly two hours away, Johnstown is a close-knit city steeped in Pennsylvania history. Once a hub of steel production during the late 19th century, Johnstown now moves at a more leisurely pace. After bright leaves transition into white flakes, the details of downtown's architecture make for a stunning backdrop to an après-ski stroll. In the warmer months, the azure waters of the Conemaugh River and its tributaries reflect the neon hues of rafts and inner tubes floating on the surface.
Weaving across nearly 50 miles of Pennsylvanian wilderness before spilling into Johnstown's Conemaugh River, the Stonycreek River is a perennial summer destination. See the river and ascend the nearby hiking trails on an overnight eco-tour with Coal Tubin'. You'll spend the first day hiking and swimming before settling into a campsite, complete with a freshly prepared dinner. After spending the night under the stars, enjoy a few extra minutes in your sleeping bag—bring your own, plus a pillow—while your guide prepares breakfast. Once you return from the campsite, kick off your hiking boots and rest your feet on the riverbank or head into the city to see what Johnstown has to offer.
"We had a blast! So fun and relaxing and with beautiful scenery. We would definitely do it again!"-- LivingSocial Member
"This place was AWESOME. We are going back next weekend already. Their staff is great, too. Seriously—give it a go!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and November 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Trip reservations canceled by customers must be done 2 weeks in advance of the reservation to maintain your voucher
- Coal Tubin' holds the right to cancel any trip scheduled due to weather. If we cancel a trip and the customer had scheduled the trip, the promotional value is honored indefinitely
- Trips need 10 people in order to take place. We will book smaller groups but if the trip does not fill up, we will have to reschedule your reservation
- Tents are provided but you will need to bring own sleeping bag and pillow
- Please dress for weather. Additional hiking tips can be found at www.coaltubin.com
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 30, 2014 • Enjoy By November 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings