Elegant Experience in the Green Mountains
Castle Hill Resort & Spa • Proctorsville, VT
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room or Condo Hotel Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room or Condo Hotel Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($349)
- $25 Credit Toward a 50-Minute Massage
- $25 Credit Toward a Three-Course Prix Fixe Dinner for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Elegance pervades this Green Mountain inn, where interiors are furnished with heirloom-quality antiques and an award-winning spa pampers guests.
Tucked away in the lush Green Mountains of southern Vermont, the town of Ludlow—population 2,000—turns a fluffy white in wintertime, making it one of the region's premier ski towns. In fact, Parents Magazine named it the Top US Family Snow Resort in 2009, and OnTheSnow.com calls it a "world-class resort" and an "outdoor enthusiast's playground." Sunny daffodils and regal tulips emerge in spring, when the scenic town is bustling with visitors to its seasonal craft fairs and cheese shows. And there's nothing quite like Buttermilk Falls in bloom. Nature lovers can explore the mountain landscape by way of hiking, kayaking, swimming, and more.
Home-away-from-home accommodations at Castle Hill Resort & Spa in Ludlow are outfitted with elegant handcrafted furnishings, hardwood floors, and heirloom-quality linens. Here, Castle Rooms hark to times past with period décor, carved plaster ceilings, and Tiffany light fixtures. Each two-room Condo Suite, set among tall pines, features 300 square feet of living space, a queen bedroom, a three-quarter bath with a shower. The sitting room is appointed with a queen pullout sofa, a mini refrigerator, a microwave oven, and cable television.
Just steps away from where you slumber, the award-winning Aveda Concept Spa in the resort's historic carriage house offers indulgent body treatments such as Swedish massage and soothing aromatherapy as well as state-of-the-art exercise equipment, an Aveda spa pool, a hot tub, and Pilates and yoga classes.
And don't miss a gourmet dining experience at the Castle Hill restaurant. Using local, seasonal ingredients and the finest quality meats, Chef Alphonsus Harris crafts French-influenced American cuisine that wows both the palate and the eyes, all amid the charm of an opulent dining room.
"There's a fairy-tale feel to this stone mansion, constructed by Governor Allen Miller Fletcher in 1905. Today, it offers visitors plenty of ways to escape reality, including an Aveda spa, fine dining, and ten beautifully detailed guest rooms."-- Boston Magazine
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend your stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 19, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Room types included are based on availability
- Also includes access to indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs and a $25 voucher towards a 50-minute massage
- Dinner voucher is not valid on June 13 or 14; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- All deal components must be redeemed during one visit
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 14, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • Enjoy By June 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms