Elegant Experiences at a Green Mountains Resort & Spa
Castle Hill Resort and Spa • Proctorsville, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two People in a Queen Room or Condo Hotel Room with a $25 Credit Toward a Gourmet Three-Course Prix-Fixe Dinner, Sundays Through Thursdays from July 1 to August 30, 2015 ($129) or Sundays Through Thursdays from September 1 to 30, 2015 ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two People in a Queen Room or Condo Hotel Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- $25 Credit Toward a 50-Minute Massage
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Elegance pervades this resort, where interiors are furnished with antiques and an acclaimed spa pampers guests.
Tucked away in the lush Green Mountains of southern Vermont, the town of Ludlow—population 2,000—brims with visitors all year round. And there's nothing quite like Buttermilk Falls in bloom: Nature lovers can explore the mountain landscape by way of hiking, kayaking, swimming, and more. With a location close to the Okemo Adventure Zone, President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site, Weston Playhouse, and more, Ludlow is the perfect jumping-off point for exploring Vermont.
Home-away-from-home accommodations at Castle Hill Resort and Spa in Ludlow are outfitted with elegant handcrafted furnishings, hardwood floors, and luxury linens. Here, Castle Rooms hark to times past with period décor, carved plaster ceilings, and Tiffany light fixtures. Each two-room Condo Hotel Room, set among tall pines, features 300 square feet of living space, a queen bedroom, a three-quarter bath with a shower. The sitting room is appointed with a queen pullout sofa, a mini refrigerator, a microwave oven, and cable television.
Don't miss out on a gourmet dining experience at the Castle Hill restaurant. Using local, seasonal ingredients and the finest quality meats, Chef Alphonsus Harris crafts French-influenced American cuisine that wows both the palate and the eyes, all amid the charm of an opulent dining room. Later, make your way to Castle Spa, the on-site Aveda concept spa where you can enjoy a massage and access to the pool and hot tub for the ultimate in relaxation.
• Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2015
• Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
Castle Hill is beautiful! The service is fantastic and the location is perfect! We are so excited to go back. It is our favorite getaway spot.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $25 credit toward a 50-minute massage
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings