Make a Break for Vermont's Green Mountains
The Pointe Hotel at Castle Hill Resort • Proctorsville, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Room with One King Bed and a Sofa Bed or Two Queen Beds ($79) or a Room with One King with a Sofa Bed in the Living Room and a Gas Fireplace and Full Kitchen ($129)
- Or, a Two-Night STay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays, in a Room with One King Bed and a Sofa Bed or Two Queen Beds ($198) or a Room with One King with a Sofa Bed in the Living Room and a Gas Fireplace and Full Kitchen ($298)
- $25 Voucher Toward a 50-Minute Massage
- $25 Voucher Toward a Three-Course Prix-Fixe Gourmet Dinner for Two
- Access to Indoor and Outdoor Pools and Hot Tubs
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Tucked away in the lush Green Mountains of southern Vermont, the town of Ludlow—population 2,000—turns a fluffy white come wintertime, turning it into the region's premier ski town. But you'd be remiss not to take advantage of this Northeast wonder year-round—from it's fiery fall foliage to hot-weather lakeside attractions, Vermont beckons attention worthy of all seasons.
Just minutes from the slopes is The Pointe Hotel at Castle Hill Resort. Spacious, recently renovated rooms feature two queen-size beds, high-speed wireless Internet access, a telephone with voicemail, a flat-screen cable TV, a mini-refrigerator, a coffee and tea maker, bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, and more.
Though part of Castle Hill Resort and Spa, The Pointe Hotel brings appetizing amenities of its own to the table, so you can swim in the indoor pool or play in the game room, hit the fitness center, or soak in the hot tub. Indulge in a generous helping of relaxation with a massage or other body treatment at the Aveda Concept Spa inside the property's historic carriage house.
And your trip wouldn't be complete without a meal at Castle Restaurant, where Chef Alphonsus Harris whips up French and American cuisine using local ingredients. Start with appetizers like escargot Florentine or apple-brandy lobster bisque. Then choose an entrée such as beef Wellington or wasabi pea-crusted ahi tuna. Finally, garnish your feast with dessert.
"This is our fourth stay at The Pointe and it is still our favorite place to stay when we ski at Okemo Mountain. The lobby is warm and inviting, the restaurant offers a good breakfast, and the pool and hot tub area offers a tropical escape..."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between and December 19, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes a $25 voucher toward a 50-minute massage, a $25 voucher toward a three-course prix-fixe gourmet dinner for two and access to indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs
- Dinner not available on October 5 and November 28; all other dates are subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): September 28, October 4-5 and 11-12
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings