High Adventure in the Cherokee National Forest
Whitewater Express • Copper Hill, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Cabin at Ocoee Camp
- White-Water Rafting on the Ocoee River for Two
- Choice of Horseback Riding, Paintball, or Treetop Ropes Course for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay or Larger Group of Travelers
Grab a paddle and raft the Ocoee, then choose your own adventure: a paintball game, horseback ride, or treetop ropes course.
Situated just north of Georgia in Tennessee, the tiny town of Copperhill is any outdoorsman's dream. With three of the region's best white-water rivers nearby, plus hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails in the Cherokee National Forest, it's a wonder only 500 residents call Copperhill home throughout the year. Then again, who can complain?
Leave the tents at home: With Whitewater Express, you and a companion will spend two nights in a deluxe cabin at Ocoee Camp. While each cabin features a different design, they are all new, fashioned from native logs, and within walking distance of organized activities. Accommodations have kitchens, private bathrooms, double and queen-size beds, and flat-screen TVs—and Whitewater Express supplies DVDs and Blu-ray discs for unwinding after active days out in the wilderness.
Included with the stay is your choice of the following outdoor adventures: horseback riding, paintball, or a treetop ropes course. You'll also be going on a guided white-water rafting trip down the Ocoee River, which will really get your adrenaline pumping. In your spare time, you can hike the dense forests of the Cherokee National Forest on the Tanasi or Chilhowee Trail System. Each evening, you can tell stories around your own campfire, make some s'mores, and simply relax. Then, pen a postcard to Mom and Dad letting them know how much fun you've had—this is one Escape you'll want to write home about.
"Our trip was amazing! Beautiful campground, great cabins, awesome whitewater rafting experience with a great guide, and a fun ropes course! I would definitely go back."-- LivingSocial Member
"There are few places in the country where average Joes and Janes can play Olympian for a day, but Tennessee’s Ocoee River is one of them. The river virtually guarantees a good time, making it one of the Southeast’s premier whitewater runs."-- National Geographic Adventure
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and March 26, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of two weeks applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; cabin max occupancy varies, there is a $30 fee per person per night for additional persons
- Contact property with any occupancy questions
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 26, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2015 • Enjoy By March 26, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings