Restorative Retreat in Desert Hot Springs
Miracle Manor Retreat • Desert Hot Springs, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($209) now to February 2, 2014
- $25 Credit Toward Spa Services
- Daily Breakfast for Two
Just 109 miles from Los Angeles in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains, overlooking Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley, Desert Hot Springs is appealing to those seeking solitude and the healing powers of the area's natural hot mineral springs. On the edge of Joshua Tree National Park, the town is just a 45-minute drive from one of nature's most awe-inspiring masterpieces. Forget the electronics, and leave the entertainment to the park's watercolor skies and hulking hills of rust-colored rock.
With breathtaking views of the San Jacinto peaks and toned-down luxe décor, Miracle Manor Retreat, listed among National Geographic Traveler's 150 Hotels You'll Love in 2008, is the ideal Escape for those looking to ditch the bells and whistles in favor of natural opulence and elegant aesthetics. This distinguished desert oasis, which dates back a half-century, has been meticulously restored to modern, eco-friendly standards, while upholding its classic 1950s style. Each room boasts minimalist furnishings—a nod to the retreat's designer and architect owners—and features a queen-size bed topped with organic bedding, plus a private bathroom stocked with handmade, organic bath and body products.
While there is complimentary Wi-Fi available, the property keeps things simple with no TVs, kids, or pets allowed on the tranquil site. To further complement your rejuvenation, choose from one of the lavish massage or facial treatments available on-site. Then, finish the day in the retreat's geothermal mineral-rich waters, courtesy of the two therapeutic pools that guests can enjoy year-round.
"The contrast of cool desert night air and water that's toasty but not painfully hot is surely one of life's great treats. Even better is looking up to a sky filled with crystalline constellations as you float lazily with steam rising all around."-- The New York Times
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - February 2, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two, $25 credit towards Miracle Massage, and Wi-Fi
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests over 21 years of age
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 27 - December 1, 2013; Dec 22, 2013 - January 2, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 2, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 2, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 2, 2014 • Enjoy By February 2, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings