Journey Through Scenic Stowe
Golden Eagle Resort • Stowe, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Room with a Fireplace
- Bottle of Wine On Arrival
- $25 Spa Voucher
- 1 p.m. Late Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
At the foot of Mt. Mansfield, the tallest peak in Vermont, Stowe delivers quintessential Green Mountain charm—think dense forests and small towns where folks know all of their neighbors on a first-name basis. But don't let the scenic surroundings fool you; there's plenty to do here, like skiing the slopes of Stowe Mountain Resort (what The New York Times calls "the grand dame of Green Mountain ski resorts") or browsing Main Street shops selling everything from art and jewelry to furniture and specialty foods.
The winter streets of Vermont are always covered in snow. But after embarking on this Escape to Stowe, you'll find they're also paved in gold when you create a precious memory with a stay at the charming, romantic Golden Eagle Resort, a 40-acre property where you'll stay in a room located at the edge of historic Stowe Village next to Vermont's highest peak, Mt. Mansfield. The hotel provides the perfect setting for relaxation with spacious and tastefully decorated guestrooms (some with fireplaces) with refrigerators, coffee makers, and luxury-appointed king or queen beds.
Take a scenic stroll on the Stowe Recreation Path, or visit the village shops for some early holiday shopping or antiquing. Come snowfall, beat the ski-season crowds with a trip to Stowe Mountain Resort. Back at the hotel, experience a silver serenity with a body treatment at the on-site spa. Opt for a therapeutic, hot stone, or couples' massage, or spring for aromatherapy, reflexology, or a body wrap. Shed toxic minerals in the beautiful cedar-sauna room, soak in the heated indoor pool or hot tub, or simply feel free to use the state-of-the-art fitness equipment. Come dinnertime, you'll find a number of fine restaurants in town including the Foxfire Inn & Italian Restaurant, known for its steamed mussels, shrimp scampi, and eggplant Vincenza.
"It was the most amazing place! Nice and quiet and the food was amazing. So cozy and sweet. The folks there were so nice. I would stay there again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between October 25 and December 21, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with any other discounts or promotions
- Cancellation outside of 7 days will incur a $10 cancellation fee, if cancelled within 7 days 50% of the package price will be forfeited; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- 10% VT tax and 5% resort fee are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2013 • Enjoy By December 21, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings