Sip and Savor Waterfront Views of Deep Creek Lake
LakeStar Lodge • McHenry, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Bottle of Red or White Wine
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
This one is for the lovebirds: Picture-perfect lake views, reclaimed-wood furniture, and a bottle of vino turn this sweetly simple lodge into something truly special.
The seasons may change in McHenry, Maryland, but the call of the outdoors remains every bit as captivating throughout. A three-hour drive from Baltimore on the banks of Deep Creek Lake, McHenry and the rest of Garrett County can stay about 10 degrees cooler than the surrounding area in the summer and receive an average of 120 inches of snow in the winter. So, whether you're hiking leaf-lined trails, skiing snow-packed slopes, or swimming in deep-blue waters, forecasts predict just the right weather for the adventure.
Recognized by guests for its overall excellence, LakeStar Lodge puts views of Deep Creek Lake front and center in its traditional rooms, imbuing each space with a current of calm. Take in waterfront vistas from a private balcony; indoors, a flat-screen television and complimentary Wi-Fi can be enjoyed from a king or two queen beds. All rooms feature hardwood bamboo floors, crisp white linens, and one-of-a-kind furniture made from reclaimed barn wood by a local artisan. Second-floor rooms offer fireplaces for an added touch of warm hospitality. Greet the morning from your covered balcony, stop by the lobby kitchen for a jolt of fresh coffee, and head out to soak in a dose of the great outdoors.
"We had a very relaxing time at LakeStar Lodge. Loved the room—completely remodeled and cozy with the fireplace and outdoor sitting area. Beautiful scenery. Looking forward to another visit!"-- LivingSocial Member
"We had a great experience. Immaculate, attractive room that opened up to the lake. Friendly and helpful staff. We want to return."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 22, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one bottle of red or white wine and a 1 p.m. late checkout
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Not valid for Lakeview Suite
- Blackout date(s): December 24, 2014 to January 1, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2015 • Enjoy By May 22, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings