Boutique Luxury, Plus Food and Wine, in Monterey
Hotel 1110 • Monterey, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Second-Floor Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($147)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Second-Floor Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($294)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Afternoon Snacks and Refreshments
- Welcome Bottle of Champagne
- $50 Food-and-Beverage Credit
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
A bottle of Champagne—plus $50 worth of food-and-beverage credits—awaits your arrival at this luxe boutique hotel in the heart of Monterey.
Home to numerous state parks—including Point Lobos, Pfeiffer Big Sur, and Andrew Molera State Park—Monterey County has enough challenging trails and breathtaking views to satisfy both novice and expert hikers. Travelers from across the globe stop here to see California's ancient redwoods, and even the younger groves planted 100 years ago are sure to impress. But Monterey boasts some man-made wonders, too: This unique area is also home to wineries, farmers' markets, art galleries, and gourmet restaurants.
Hotel 1110 is an 18-room, adults-only boutique hotel that caters to luxury-lovers. Each room features an electric fireplace, an LCD TV, bamboo floors, cotton robes, and a king- or queen-size bed with organic linens. The white marble bathroom boasts heated floors, a jetted rain shower, bidet, and whirlpool tub. From the choices in pillows—microfiber, down, or oxygen upon request—to the complimentary wine or beer during happy hour in the hip lobby bar, these accommodations are designed for the most discerning of guests.
Ready for a hike? Ask the front desk for suggestions on a variety of local trails, including hikes in nearby Big Sur. Or, stick around town and stroll along Monterey's rocky beach or visit historic Cannery Row, a waterfront street that's home to a variety of shops and restaurants as well as a colony of braying sea lions. From its tidal pools filled with sea stars to the dizzying heights of Big Sur's Cone Peak, Monterey is a natural fit for explorers seeking a scenic getaway.
"It's an old, quaint hotel close to everything the California coast offers. The service and staff made our visit so custom and personal. A definite thumbs up."-- LivingSocial Member
"This small, tranquil, adults-only boutique hotel in Monterey is adjacent to bustling Del Monte Street and 1 block from Del Monte Beach. The hotel offers a rooftop deck, in-room massages, and a lounge."-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays May 7 - September 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; limited inventory available
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two, afternoon snacks and refreshments, one welcome bottle of champagne, and $50 food-and-beverage credit to the lobby bar, rooftop lounge, or picnic and lunch menu
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests ages 21+
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture or $35 rescheduling fee
- 14.5% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades to third floor available for additional $30 fee; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Blackout date(s): May 23-24, 2014; July 3-6, 2014; August 13-16, 29-31, 2014; September 19-21, 2014; November 14-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2014 • Enjoy By September 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings