Country Retreat in Baltimore County
Hunt Valley Inn • Hunt Valley, MD
- A One-Night Stay for Two
- Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Two Nights
Affluent Hunt Valley, Maryland, is located in Baltimore County and connected to the city as the northernmost stop on the Light Rail public transit system. Named for its proximity to the state's Horse Country, the community's rolling hills and green valleys make it an equestrian's eden. Just four miles outside Hunt Valley proper lies the Maryland Hunt Cup steeplechase course, considered one of the most challenging and prestigious in the world.
The Hunt Valley Inn offers guests an exquisitely refreshing spot for relaxation just outside Baltimore. The spacious rooms are equipped with flatscreen televisions, wireless Internet, and big floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the gorgeous grounds. The inn's comfortable accommodations combined with its expansive meeting spaces make it a popular venue for weddings, reunions, and business meetings alike.
Vacationers at the Hunt Valley Inn will find plenty to do during their trip, with options ranging from fine dining in the valley to baseball games downtown. Nearby, Oregon Ridge Park beckons nature lovers with 1,043 scenic acres. In town, Baltimore's Inner Harbor presents a dramatic view of the city on the edge of the Chesapeake Bay, featuring the National Aquarium, the historic lightship Chesapeake, and the distinctive Seven Foot Knoll Lighthouse.
"The staff was awesome and made things very special for my wife and I on our anniversary. Good location with shopping and entertainment right down the street."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 30, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for two and one bottle of wine upon arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2013 • Enjoy By December 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings