Luxury & Romance at a Smoky Mountains Resort
Christopher Place • Newport, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Hot Tub Suite, Mountain Sunrise Suite, or Smoky Spring Suite
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- $50 Dining Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Exquisite mountain views, elegant accommodations, and fine dining make for a refined Escape at this AAA Four Diamond resort in the Great Smokies.
Despite the persistent haze that gives the mountains their name, the Smokies are the clear favorite when it comes to outdoor adventure in Tennessee. More than 500,000 pristine acres contain countless natural trails, fishing holes, and wild animals. And there's no better place to explore it all than the town of Newport, which boasts an enviable location on Pigeon River in the midst of the Smoky Mountain foothills.
Christopher Place is a AAA Four Diamond resort set on 200 rolling acres outside of Newport. Its gorgeous scenery undoubtedly played a role in Vacation Magazine's choice to name it one of the Top Ten Romantic Inns in America. Each suite features unique amenities, from double whirlpool tubs and his and hers private bathrooms to flat-screen TVs, plush bathrobes, and wood-burning fireplaces. And did we mention the mountain views? They're to die for.
Start each morning with a multicourse breakfast. Then, take to the billiard room, the heated outdoor pool, the tennis courts, the fitness room, or the wooden rocking chairs on the verandah. And you won't have to go far to enjoy a delicious meal—the Mountain View Dining Room serves up elegant, gourmet cuisine, Tuesdays through Saturdays (reservations required).
My husband and I had a wonderful and relaxing visit. The place is very nice. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating. The mountain view was fantastic. We can't wait to go again.-- LivingSocial Member
When they say they don't overlook anything, they mean it! The service was impeccable, the accommodations were impeccable, and the view was incredible.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 31, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by May 21, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily gourmet breakfast for 2 and $50 dining credit
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; must be age 18+
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Option A: hot tub suites include the Lion's Den, Sir Charles, and Tournament of Roses room
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to 25; July 3 to 5; September 4 to 7; October 1 to November 8; November 25 to 30; December 23 to 31; January 1 to 2, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 8, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • Enjoy By December 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings