Jersey Shore Charm at a Historic Spring Lake B&B
Chateau Inn & Suites • Spring Lake, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Queen Room ($85), Superior King Room ($95), or Luxury Parlor or Classic Suite ($115); Sundays through Thursdays from Now to June 12 or from September 7 to December 30
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior King Room with Chilled Champagne Upon Arrival and Late 7 p.m. Checkout, Fridays and Saturdays from Now to March 30 ($249)
- Daily Chateau Signature Continental Breakfast for Two
- Daily Bicycle Rental for Two
- Unlimited DVD Rental for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
The charm and old-fashioned hospitality of this inn perfectly capture the historic atmosphere of quaint Spring Lake.
When wealthy New Yorkers and Philadelphians discovered the vast tracts of virgin land surrounding Spring Lake in 1876, the Jersey Shore town's rise to stardom was swift. Within a few years, this once-sleepy enclave of farmers and fishermen was known as the "Irish Riviera" for its fine hotels, unspoiled beaches, and sparkling summertime social scene—not to mention a large Irish-American population. To this day, Spring Lake houses plenty of turn-of-the-century charm, with sycamore-lined streets winding past historic mansions, antique stores, and ocean pavilions.
Built in 1888 from the discarded lumber of the Philadelphia Centennial Exposition, the 37-room Chateau Inn & Suites echoes with the memory of high-society teas and after-dinner stogies on the porch. Each guest room offers an updated take on Old World décor with mocha-, gold-, and cream-colored furnishings, a marble bathroom stocked with Aveda toiletries, Casablanca paddle fans, and a flat-screen plasma TV. Luxury Parlor King Rooms also feature a private terrace and a fireplace. Wake up to a continental breakfast of gourmet coffee and European-style pastries served in the antique-filled Brighton room, where the oversize leather chairs provide a cozy place to curl up with a post-meal newspaper.
This was an A+ experience. The inn was so clean, cozy, comfortable. The breakfast was tasty. Bikes were available for a ride to the ocean, which was only 10 minutes away. I would definitely recommend this inn and will be going back in the fall.-- LivingSocial Member
Great location next to the lake. Charming and simple. A lot of nice touches, including tea and cookies in the afternoon. The continental breakfast was excellent, and coffee was available for takeout which was nice when we were ready to leave.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily Chateau Signature continental breakfast for 2, daily bicycle rental for 2, and unlimited DVD rental for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 12; April 5; May 24-25; October 11; November 26; December 24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 30, 2015 • Enjoy By December 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms