A Quaint Retreat Steps from White-Sand Beaches
The Dolphin Inn Resort • Fort Myers Beach, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays from Now to October 31 with a $10 Breakfast Credit and $10 Toward Bike Rentals ($69)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays from November 1 to December 15 with a $10 Breakfast Credit and $10 Toward Bike Rentals ($79)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays from Now to October 31 with a $20 Breakfast Credit and $20 Toward Bike Rentals ($149)
- Room Options: Poolside, Bay Lanai, Upper Bay Lanai, or Garden Overlook Room
Florida is a lot like the US—its west coast claims some of the most laid-back, naturally beautiful places in the state. Take Fort Myers Beach, for instance. This easygoing beach community spans multiple barrier islands just south of Fort Myers proper, making the most of the 80-degree Gulf of Mexico and sugary sand. Locals call the busy intersection of San Carlos Boulevard and Estero Boulevard "Times Square" for its concentration of bars, restaurants, and surf shops, but the farther you go in either direction, the more mangrove coves and wading birds are to be found.
Situated on vibrant Estero Island, The Dolphin Inn Resort commands views of Ostego Bay to the east and the Gulf of Mexico to the west. Take in the tropical surroundings from the heated on-site pool, or walk a few short steps to the white-sand beach along the Gulf. Each of the 20 guest rooms feature a full kitchenette, air conditioning, and a color TV, while a boat dock, laundry facilities, and complimentary WiFi are also available. Spend an afternoon cycling the sandy streets on your rented bike, and then ride the trolley in to Fort Myers Beach to explore the many boutiques and restaurants of this charming coastal paradise.
This is definitely one of the best places I've ever stayed. The owners are extremely nice as well as all the staff... The rooms were very clean and the view is awesome!-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Check-in: 2 p.m. / Checkout: 10 a.m.
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- All stays must be completed within date range listed on voucher
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 27-29
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2013 • Enjoy By December 15, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings