A Gourmet New Year's Eve in Dubai
Africa Answers •
- An Eight-Day New Year's Eve Trip to Dubai, Including:
- Round-Trip Flights between the United States and Dubai Aboard Emirates
- Six Nights' Accommodations at the Five-Star Media Rotana - Dubai
- Six Breakfasts and One Six-Course Gourmet Dinner
- Half-Day City Tour
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers in Dubai
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Dubai's reputation as a global economic hub and an ultra-luxurious playground for oil magnates is perfectly encapsulated by the Burj Al Arab, a sleek 1,000-foot-tall hotel whose curved facade was built to resemble a ship's sail. It's just one of the many outrageous feats of architecture on display throughout this city in the clouds, which is also home to the 211-story Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building at 2,722 feet. And while Western influences may have inspired the city's business acumen, Dubai's outsize taste for extravagance is all its own. Just take a look at places like the traditional Gold Souk market, home to more than 300 jewelry vendors (and approximately ten tons of gold at any given moment). Where better to spend the glitziest, most glamorous night of the year? Join Africa Answers on an eight-day New Year's Eve trip to Dubai, from December 26 to January 2.
day 1: Depart the United States for Dubai aboard Emirates.
day 2: Touch down at the Dubai International Airport, where you'll be transferred to the five-star Media Rotana - Dubai, your home for the next five nights.
Overnight at Media Rotana - Dubai. Breakfast provided.
day 3: This morning, you'll embark on a half-day city tour through old Dubai. Visit the spice market, the gold Souk, the Bastakiya area with traditional wind tower houses, and the old Fahidi Fort, which today is the Dubai Museum. You'll also make a photo stop at the Jumeirah mosque, an architectural landmark of Dubai.
Overnight at Media Rotana - Dubai. Breakfast provided.
days 4, 5, 6, and 7: You'll have the next four days to spend exploring the city at your leisure. On New Year's Eve, day six, you'll be treated to the Bateaux Dubai dinner cruise, which takes passengers down Dubai Creek as they enjoy a six-course gourmet dinner. You'll be greeted with a welcome drink, and the evening includes on-board entertainment and a selection of house beverages.
Four nights at Media Rotana - Dubai. Daily breakfast provided; six-course dinner provided on day six.
day 8: Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
December 26 Departure Cities
Houston (HOU): $3,199
New York (JFK): $3,049
Los Angeles (LAX): $3,199
Seattle (SEA): $2,899
Washington, DC (WAS): $3,149
Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"Glitzy, glam, over-the-top, and a little overexposed, Dubai lives for attention. On the surface it’s materialistic beyond anyone’s wildest dreams. But this is the whole idea. We’re talking about a city that virtually invented the ‘shopping festival.’"-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be booked by October 9, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture and is non-refundable once booked
- Package non-refundable once booked
- Airfare non-refundable once ticketed
- $300 fee to make changes plus airline and hotel fees once reservation is made
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $599 per person do at booking
- Includes Six Nights' Accommodations at the Five-Star Media Rotana - Dubai, Six Breakfasts and One Six-Course Gourmet Dinner, Half-Day City Tour, Round-Trip Airport Transfers in Dubai, Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Hotels are subject to change based on availability
- All other major US airports and additional departure dates are available for a surcharge due at booking
- Visas required
- Review the State Department's website for detailed information regarding passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Valid only for date and option purchased
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other date
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 29, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 29, 2013 • Enjoy By December 29, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings