Live Large on Hawaii's Big Island
PhotoFly Travel Club • Kona, HI
- A Six-Day Tour of Hawaii's Big Island for One Guest, All-Inclusive of:Five Nights Of Luxury Home AccommodationsAirport Transfers (Airfare to and from the Big Island not Included)Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Including one Traditional Hawaiian Luau, a Welcome Dinner, and a Last-Night Group Barbecue Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages Private Guided Tours ThroughoutSnorkeling Equipment for Snorkel ExcursionsAll Entrance Fees & TaxesAll Rates Are per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
To fully experience the hundreds of colorful islands that Hawaii comprises, it's best to start with its biggest gem: Hawaii Island. From its signature black-and-white sand beaches and crystal-clear blue waters, to its secret waterfalls and exotic, lush rain forests, the "Big Island" encompasses the entire Hawaiian experience in one sparkling spot. Grab your gear and get ready to see this oasis through a new lens with PhotoFlyTravel Club, where your privately guided adventure awaits.
day 1: Arrive at Kona International Airport via your separately arranged flight. Enjoy included airport transfer via van to your B&B-style lodgings—a huge home with a private chef (who will prepare all your included meals) that sits 800 feet above sea level overlooking the ocean. You'll be directed to your private room, which will serve as your home base for Hawaiian adventure.
day 2: Meet your two guides, who will whisk you away on a guided tour of South Kona. The adventure begins with a stop at Mountain Thunder Coffee for a tour and tasting of its world-famous Kona Coffee. Explore the City of Refuge and get a taste of the island's most history-rich spot before donning your included snorkel gear for an underwater adventure.
day 3: This morning you're off to the island's Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park. Get up-close-and-personal with lava tubes and magma formations under the expert supervision of trained local guides. An epic journey along a two-mile-wide crater wraps up your experience in the most exciting national park in Hawaii. Tonight, you'll treat yourself to a delicious dinner in the authentic aloha town of Pahoa.
day 4: If sea turtles are your jam, you've hit the jackpot with a guided tour of Turtle Bay. The rocky cliffs and bright aquamarine waters provide the perfect habitat for Hawaii's most endearing reptiles. This spot is ideal for swimming and snorkeling, and—due to years of volcanic eruptions—the location is also home to more than a few freshwater pools teeming with fish and turtles.
day 5: Hit the beaches in the morning and Mauna Kea Volcano in the afternoon for some fun in the sun and, later, the most amazing sunset on the island at 14,000 feet. The tallest volcano in Hawaii, Mauna Kea is not only home to the island's observatory and planetarium—it's also the highest Mountain in the world from the sea floor.
day 6: Depart for Kona International Airport via included airport transfer to board your separately booked flight home and leave Hawaii's biggest wonder with memories that loom even larger.
• December 1 through 6, 2013
• December 8 through 13, 2013
• December 15 through 20, 2013
*Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Please contact the PhotoFlyTravel Club for single-traveler rates.
"Hawaii the island is a microcosm of Hawaii the state. From long white-sand beaches and crystal clear bays to rain forests, waterfalls, luau, exotic flowers, and birds, all things quintessentially Hawaiian are well represented here."-- Read Fodor's Review of Hawaii's Big Island
"Excellent! The overall service, accommodations, meals, and tours exceeded my expectations from beginning to end. Thanks for such a wonderful experience."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Please email email@example.com with any questions and for a detailed itinerary
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy (two people sharing a room). Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the property. Single occupancy requires an additional fee that must be confirmed with the merchant. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for rates
- Includes Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Including one Traditional Hawaiian Luau, a Welcome Dinner, and a Last-Night Group Barbecue, Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Private Guided Tours Throughout, Snorkeling Equipment for Snorkel Excursions, All Entrance Fees & Taxes
- One dinner is not included
- Voucher does not include $174 in booking & service charges that must be paid at redemption
- Airfare not included but operator will help guest find best flights if needed
- PhotoFly Travel Club Cancellation and Refund Policy applies on and after the date LivingSocial Cancellation and Refund Policy is no longer valid
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings