Modern Treehouse for 6 Along the Guadalupe River
River Road Treehouses • New Braunfels, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People Sunday to Thursday ($159), or Friday to Saturday ($249) Through May 25, 2016
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- Blackout Dates Apply
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Escape to a rustic adventure—in a modern, tricked-out treehouse—right along the Guadalupe River.
Nestled among the rolling mountains and valleys of Texas Hill Country, New Braunfels embraces the simple fun of being out on the water. Wake up early to see the morning clouds drift on the reflection of the Guadalupe River as you cast a line for the plentiful rainbow trout. The warmer months are ideal for exploring the numerous hiking trails after breakfast, and then drifting aimlessly on an inner tube down the river in the afternoon. Once the leaves fall and the heat dissolves, kayaking and wildlife viewing fill the time before Southern homestyle dinners.
Part glamping, part majestic wilderness experience, the River Road Treehouses feel like a fairytale in the midst of Texas' sprawling Hill Country. Each treehouse features a fully-outfitted kitchen, assorted bed arrangements, floor-to-ceiling windows, and an elevated porch where you can marvel at 80-foot cypress trees dripping in wild mustang grapevines. Plus, each treehouse is equipped with Wi-Fi and satellite TV, so you'll enjoy the whimsy of roughing it without sacrificing your modernity. After a cozy night of sleep, wander over to the property's River Park, which sits right along the Guadalupe River and acts as the perfect spot to drop your tube.
• $60 taxes/cleaning fee is not included, you'll pay that directly to the property
• Blackout dates: November 22 to 30, 2015; December 30, 2015 to January 2, 2016; January 18 to 20, 2016; February 12 to 14, 2016; March 8 to 27, 2016
Everything was just like the pictures and descriptions, except more beautiful, clean, and welcoming in person. The staff was extremely helpful with all of our needs, questions, and requests. This was by far the nicest place to stay in the area!-- Happy Customer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to May 25, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- $60 taxes/cleaning fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 6 guests
- Blackout date(s): November 22 to 30; December 30, 2015 to January 2, 2016; January 18 to 20; February 12 to 14; March 8 to 27, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 25, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 8, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 25, 2016 • Enjoy By May 25, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings