Seek High Adventure in Low-Key Costa Rica
Hotel Vista de Olas • Mal Pais, Costa Rica
- A Three- ($649), Four- ($759), Five- ($869), Six- ($979), or Seven-Night ($1,079) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Villa
- ATV Tour for Two to Montezuma Waterfalls
- Horseback Riding Tour, Surf Lesson, or Zipline Canopy Tour for Two
- $30 Dining or Spa Credit
- Daily Breakfast for Two and One Barbecue Dinner for Two
- Welcome Happy Hour and Bottle of Wine
Past guests rave about the service and natural beauty at this resort—Escape to Malpais and see it for yourself.
Stationed on the southern tip of Costa Rica's Nicoya Peninsula, Malpais is a surfer's dream. A place of exquisite tropical beauty, this coastal community boasts enough recreational opportunities to keep even the most adventurous travelers busy for years. Once a strip of sleepy fishing villages, Malpais and its neighboring towns of Santa Teresa and Playa Carmen have recently flourished, garnering international attention for their killer breaks and lush jungles. Plus, there are several good restaurants and even more open-til-dawn bars to satisfy avid night owls.
Perched on a peaceful hill, the adults-only Hotel Vista de Olas is surrounded by stunning views of Playa Malpais, Playa Carmen, Santa Teresa, and more. Each of the hotel's five bright yellow villas is tucked away in the jungle, affording guests extra privacy. The accommodations are appointed with California king canopy beds and mosaic tile floors, along with a private porch, an open-sky bathroom, and air-conditioning.
There's no lack of sprawling, white-sand beaches in Malpais, and surfers have taken note. Both on and off the beach, dozens of other endeavors are ripe for the undertaking, too, like waterfall excursions, fishing trips, sailing, yoga, and ATV tours. Your package includes your choice of horseback riding, a zip-line canopy tour, or a surf lesson, but Vista de Olas is happy to arrange additional activities for you. After a full day of exploring, be sure and schedule a massage back at your villa for a relaxing cap to your romantic Escape.
"Great deal, amazingly beautiful location. This was the place that everyone in the area would go to for the most amazing sunset. The staff really went above and beyond to make sure we had fun and felt at home. This was an amazing honeymoon spot!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - December 22, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by June 30, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2; welcome happy hour for 2; 1 bottle of wine; barbecue dinner for 2; ATV tour for 2 to Montezuma Waterfalls; $30 dining or spa credit; and choice of horseback riding tour, surf lesson, or zipline canopy tour for 2 with transport
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture. May reschedule dates for an additional fee of $20, subject to availability
- 13% taxes, 10% gratuity, 7% surcharge for credit card payments made with Visa and MasterCard only not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 11-17, 2015; March 11-12, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2015 • Enjoy By December 22, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings