High Adventure in Low-Key Malpais
Hotel Vista de Olas: • Mal Pais, Costa Rica
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Four-Night ($679), Five-Night ($769), Six-Night ($859), or Seven-Night ($939) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Villa
- ATV Tour for Two to Montezuma Waterfalls
- Horseback Riding Tour, Surf Lesson, or Zipline Canopy Tour for Two
- $30 Food or Spa Credit
- Daily Breakfast for Two and One Barbecue Dinner for Two
- Welcome Happy Hour and Bottle of Wine
Past guests rave about the service and natural beauty at this resort—Escape to Malpais and see it for yourself.
Stationed on the southern tip of Costa Rica's Nicoya Peninsula, Malpais is a surfer's dream. A place of exquisite tropical beauty, this coastal community boasts enough recreational opportunities to keep a man busy for years. Once a strip of sleepy fishing villages, Malpais and its neighboring towns of Santa Teresa and Playa Carmen have recently flourished, garnering international attention for their killer breaks and lush jungles. Plus, there are several good restaurants and even more open-till-dawn bars to satisfy partiers.
Perched on a peaceful hill, the adults-only Hotel Vista de Olas is surrounded by stunning views of Playa Malpais, Playa Carmen, Santa Teresa, and more. Each of the hotel's five yellow villas is tucked away in the jungle, affording guests extra privacy. The accommodations are appointed with California king canopy beds and mosaic tile floors, along with a private porch, an open-sky bathroom, and air-conditioning.
There's no lack of sprawling, white-sand beaches in Malpais, and surfers have taken note. Off the beach, there are dozens of other endeavors that are ripe for the undertaking, like zip-line canopy tours, waterfall excursions, fishing trips, sailing, yoga, horseback riding, and ATV tours. Your package includes horseback riding, a zip-line canopy tour, and a surf lesson, but Vista de Olas is happy to arrange additional activities for you. After a full day of exploring, be sure and schedule a massage back at your villa for a unbelievably relaxing cap to your romantic Escape.
"'Amazing' is all we can say! From the views to the service and the owners, it was an amazing experience for our honeymoon!"-- LivingSocial Member
"My husband and I absolutely loved this place! The owners and staff were so friendly, helpful, and accommodating. We can't wait to go back! Thank you, Vista de Olas, for making our vacation one we will never forget!"-- LivingSocial Member
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between April 1, 2014 and March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes Your Choice of a Horseback Riding Tour, Surf Lesson, or Zipline Canopy Tour for Two
- Airfare not included
- 13% government tax and resort fees are not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): September 1- October 31 and December 20 until January 4, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 8, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms