European Romance in Paris and Barcelona
go-today • Paris, France
- An Eight-Day Trip to Paris and Barcelona ($1,499 to $2,899 per Person*), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York City, Los Angeles, or Washington DC, to Paris and Barcelona
- Double-Occupancy Four-Star Accommodations for Three Nights in Paris and Double-Occupancy Three-Star Accommodations for Three Nights in Barcelona
- Six Breakfasts
- Two-Day Ticket for a Paris Bus Tour from Les Cars Rouges and a Two-Day Ticket for a Barcelona Bus Tour from City Sightseeing Barcelona
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Entrance Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
Calling Paris "romantic" is a bit like calling the Eiffel Tower "tall"—true, but there's much more to it. The city is less about its landmarks than the way it feels to be there: your heart can't help but swell as you stroll along the Seine. At the Louvre, crowds surround a famously beautiful woman. Meet her beguiling eyes once, and you'll fall in love with the Mona Lisa forever. Cafés, bistros, brasseries, pâtisseries, and crêperies beckon at every corner; and haute storefronts make the Champs-Élysées the world's most fashionable street. Fifth Avenue, are you taking notes?
Some 650 miles south of Paris on the shores of the Mediterranean, whimsical Barcelona is a sanctuary for the avant-garde. This beach town metropolis is famous for morphing into a cutting-edge dance floor for late-night revelers. With an abundance of gothic architecture and a creative culture, Spain's jewel by the sea has earned its position as the fourth-most visited city in Europe—not that Barcelona takes that stuff very seriously. Nope, all that matters here is that the sun is shining and Barca is winning.
Get a feel for two of Europe's most celebrated cities with this eight-day tour of Paris and Barcelona, courtesy of go-today.
day 1: Board your overnight flight from the US to Paris, France.
days 2, 3, and 4: Touch down in Paris, where you'll have three full days to explore the city as you please. As part of your trip, you'll receive a voucher for an open-top tour bus. No need to make a reservation—just meet at the Eiffel Tower to take the Les Cars Rouges tour of Paris. For two hours and 15 minutes, you'll ride around the City of Lights. Hop off and back on as you please; the bus stops at landmarks like the Louvre, Notre Dame, Musée d'Orsay, the Grand Palais, and more. Best of all, the pass is good for two days, so a return trip to your favorite spot is a must.
Three nights at the Villa Eugenie or similar four-star hotel. Daily breakfast provided.
days 5, 6, and 7: Report to the Paris airport to catch your flight to Barcelona, Spain. Your three days in Barcelona are free to spend as you choose. Just like in Paris, you'll get a two-day voucher for a double-decker bus tour to help you discover this European treasure. City Sightseeing Barcelona's hop-on, hop-off tour has three lines for you to choose from, meaning you'll have the option of 44 sites to see and explore. Get lost in the winding streets of the Gothic Quarter, relax in the city's many picturesque parks, and admire the works of one of the greatest artists of the 20th century at the Picasso Museum.
Three nights at the Silken St. Gervasi or similar three-star hotel. Daily breakfast provided.
day 8: Return to the Barcelona airport to board your morning flight back to the US.
New York City (NYC) departures: December 11, 2013, or January 8 or February 13, 2014 ($1,499); March 6 ($1,599); April 3 ($1,699); May 15 ($1,799); June 12 or July 25 ($2,299)
Washington, DC, (WAS) departures: December 11, 2013 ($1,599); January 8 or February 13, 2014 ($1,699); March 6 ($1,799); April 3 ($1,899); May 15 ($1,999); or June 12 or July 25 ($2,399)
Los Angeles (LAX) departures: December 11, 2013 ($1,699); January 8 or February 13, 2014 ($1,799); March 6 ($1,899); April 3 or May 15 ($1,999); June 12 ($2,599); or July 25 ($2,899)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"No matter the season, Paris has a timeless familiarity, with more recognizable landmarks than any other city in the world."-- Lonely Planet
"Barcelona is a banquet for all the senses, though perhaps mainly for sight. Not far behind are the pleasures of the palate [and] the air temperature is almost always about right."-- Read Fodor's Barcelona Travel Guide
"It was my first time dealing with this kind of travel package and the person... who helped (from go-today) booking the trip made everything easy for me. So helpful and so knowledgeable and with excellent customer service..."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by November 6, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchants cancellation policy applies. For more information see www.go-today.com/gt_credit.aspx
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires an additional fee of $500
- Includes Double-Occupancy Four-Star Accommodations for Three Nights in Paris and Double-Occupancy Three-Star Accommodations for Three Nights in Barcelona, Six Breakfasts, Two-Day Ticket for a Paris Bus Tour from Les Cars Rouges and a Two-Day Ticket for a Barcelona Bus Tour from City Sightseeing Barcelona, Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Entrance Fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, gratuities, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge and will be collected at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON July 25, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON July 25, 2014 • Enjoy By July 25, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings