Find Your Baja Bliss: Beachfront Cabañas Near Cabo
Mayan Village Resort • El Pescadero, Mexico
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Four- ($199) or Six-Night ($299) Stay for Two in a Cabaña
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Thatched-roof cabañas sit right on Cerritos Beach at this activity-packed resort.
White-sand beaches, endless sea-green tides, brilliant blue skies peppered with the spray of the occasional gray whale—this is what an endless summer looks like. It's also why beach bums have made a permanent paradise of Cerritos Beach, a surfer's oasis along the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula. Dotted with palm trees that fringe sheer cliffs and rock formations, this beach town 35 minutes north of Cabo knows how to hang ten—from its championship-grade waves to bustling artist enclaves like Todos Santos.
The roof of each cabaña within Mayan Village Resort is intricately woven with locally harvested palm fronds, creating lodging that's waterproof and environmentally conscious. Each unit is appointed with a queen bed or two twins, while the sweet scents of nearby coconut trees and banana palms drift into the open concept, eco-friendly his-and-hers communal bathrooms. This rustic locale is pet-friendly, uses solar power and recycled water, and sits right on Cerritos Beach—meaning you'll be immersed in sand, surf, and wildlife as soon as you emerge from your hand-thatched hut. That's something you're sure to do, and often: Whale-watching, mountain biking, waterfall hikes, surf lessons, and guided tours are just a few of the unforgettable ways to experience the Baja Peninsula.
• Valid for stays from now to September 30, 2016
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—plan on paying those directly to the property
Cabo San Lucas is in—for its rowdy nightlife, its slew of trendy restaurants, and its lively beaches. The sportfishing fleet is headquartered here, cruise ships anchor off the marina, and there's a massive hotel on every available plot of waterfront turf.-- Read Fodor's Feature on Cabo San Lucas
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2016 • Enjoy By September 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms