2 Nights for Two in Coachman Camper or Couples Cabin or Six in Moose Lodge Cabin at A to Z Guest Ranch in Smithville, OK
A to Z Guest Ranch • Smithville, OK
- 2-night stay
- Book by: 6/4/17
- Valid for travel: 4/6/17–10/31/17 or 4/6/17–3/31/18, depending on option purchased.
- Blackout dates: 5/26/17–5/29/17, 6/30/17–7/4/17, 9/1/17–9/4/17, 10/1/17–11/30/17, and 12/22/17–1/1/18.
- Cancellation policy & fees: All reservations are non-refundable.
- Amenities: Restaurant, Massage Services, Horseback, and ATV Riding
Property at a Glance: A to Z Guest Ranch
Set in the wooded foothills of the Kiamichi Mountains, A to Z Guest Ranch is a peaceful escape for couples and families alike. Couples cabins let duos snuggle up in creekside hot tubs, and the Coachman camper offers a more rustic experience. Groups can hang out in the Moose Lodge's six-person hot tub and roast s'mores by the fire pit. Each type of lodging has a full kitchen and a covered deck for savoring the scenery.
- On the trail: The ranch's owners lead horseback rides through the mountains and rent ATVs for guests to explore on their own.
- How to have a special stay: Grab a meal at the onsite Wagon Wheel Dining Room or enjoy fresh flowers and a massage in your cabin (additional fees apply).
- Things to do near Smithville, Oklahoma: Canoe and fish for trout in the Mountain Fork River, or go hiking at Beavers Bend State Park.Taxes:
- Taxes: 6.5% tax not included.
- Additional fees: $25 cleaning fee for a Coachman camper, $50 for a couples cabin, and $100 for a moose lodge cabin per stay not included.
Very relaxing, beautiful, clean, and the hospitality was superb. I would definitely recommend this to my family and friends as well as return myself to A to Z Guest Ranch.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to March 31, 2018, depending on option purchased
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes and $25 cleaning fee for Coachman camper, $50 cleaning fee for couples cabin, and $100 cleaning fee for moose lodge cabin not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 3 to 5 p.m. (after 5 p.m. there will be an envelope hanging at office door with guest name on it) / Checkout: 11 a.m. Monday to Sunday or 2 p.m. on Sunday
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 26 to 29; June 30 to July 4; September 1 to 4; October 1 to November 30; and December 22, 2017 to January 1, 2018
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 4, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 29, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 4, 2017 • Enjoy By June 4, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $51 savings
- 34% savings