Fall in Love Again at This Oklahoma Ranch
A to Z Guest Ranch • Smithville, OK
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Mountain Country Cottage or Longhorn Cabin with a Chef-Prepared Breakfast for Two, Mondays through Thursdays ($162)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Mountain Country Cottage or Longhorn Cabin, Fridays and Saturdays ($225)
- Bottle of Champagne and Hand-Dipped Strawberries
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Cowboys and city slickers alike love this ranch, where cozy cabins and crackling bonfires make for a romantic getaway.
Trace a triangle from Oklahoma City to the west, Little Rock to the east, and Dallas to the south, and Smithville, Oklahoma, sits somewhat at its midpoint. The tiny town's population barely creeps above 100, but that doesn't mean it's short on charm. Surrounded by the Kiamichi Mountains, Smithville is central to a wealth of leafy trails and crystal-clear ponds. Lace up a pair of hiking boots, steer the wheel over four-wheel drive terrain, or saddle up to explore.
Nestled beneath a blanket of pine trees, A to Z Guest Ranch's remote southeast Oklahoma location offers ample space for horses and guests to explore the area's countless trails. While the bonfire nights and coordinated trail rides embrace the days of the Old West, its accommodations are packed with the perks of the present. All of the log cabins and cottages feature outdoor tubs on private decks, fully equipped kitchens, and leather couches in separate living spaces. The Mountain Country Cottage and Longhorn Cabin are exclusively for couples, making this spot perfect for romantic evenings spent stargazing in front of the bonfire with a glass of champagne.
The owners were great. Would love to go back someday. The cabin was perfect and the area was serene.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture or re-scheduling within a 3 month period of original stay date
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- If cabin types are filled, reservations may be transferred to the Moose Lodge
- Blackout date(s): March 6-22; May 22-25
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings