Nantahala Village - Bryson City, NC
Nantahala Village • Bryson City, NC
- Stay for two, valid for travel 5/16/17–5/31/17
- Option 1: $119 for a 1-night stay in a lodge room, valid for check-in Friday or Saturday; not valid for Sunday–Thursday stays (up to a $169 value)
- Option 2: $399 for a 2-night stay in a fireplace suite, valid for check-in Friday or Saturday; not valid for Monday–Thursday stays (up to a $538 value)
- Stay for two, valid for travel 6/1/17–8/9/17 and check-in any day
- Option 3: $119 for a 1-night stay in a lodge room (up to a $169 value)
- Option 4: $219 for a 2-night stay in a lodge room (up to a $338 value)
- Option 5: $399 for a 2-night stay in a fireplace suite (up to a $538 value)
- Option 6: $329 for a 2-night stay in a two-bedroom treehouse cottage (up to a $578 value)
- Horseback riding
- Biking and hiking trails
- Fitness center
- Game room
- Tennis and shuffleboard courts
- Book by: 7/14/17; Travel: 5/16/17–5/31/17 or 6/1/17–8/9/17, depending on option purchased
Hotel at a Glance: Nantahala Village
Nantahala Village's lodge, cottages, and log cabins occupy their own secluded tree lined paths in the Great Smoky Mountains. It's a peaceful setting, but close to heart-pounding outdoor adventures that include zipline canopy tours, rafting on the Nantahala River, and mountain hiking just outside the resort. Guests can take in the scenery more passively at the on-site Village Bistro, where dining affords views of distant, mist-veiled mountains.
- Lodge rooms face either pool or mountains, and feature coffee makers, king or queen beds, and WiFi.
- Fireplace suites all have indoor and outdoor fireplaces as well as private hot tubs.
- Treehouse cottages have full kitchens and TVs, and some of them have outdoor decks and fireplaces.
- Start the day right with the complimentary continental breakfast served at the on-site restaurant.
- Lake Fontana has over 240 miles of shoreline and clear waters perfect for relaxing or recreation
Bryson City, North Carolina: Small-Town Charm amid Great Smoky Mountains
Tucked into North Carolina's southwest corner, the small town of Bryson City sits amid the woodsy slopes of the Smoky Mountains. The Tuckasegee River flows right through town, creating picturesque waterfalls and fishing holes teeming with rainbow and brook trout. You can tour the rugged wilderness by train—the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad runs year-round excursions in restored, historic railroad cars that depart from Bryson City.
In winter, the Cataloochee Ski Area opens 17 trails and slopes on its challenging downhill course. Once all the snow thaws, whitewater rafting and kayaking become popular attractions at nearby Nantahala Gorge. All the while, downtown Bryson City charms visitors with antique shops, handcrafted pottery, and housemade chocolates.
Great food. Cabin nice - be careful of steep landscape! Interior top to bottom is wood; very rustic. National Park close by - hike to the top of the Great Smokey Mountains on a macadam path - spectacular!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from May 16 to 31, 2017 or June 1 to August 9, 2017, depending on option purchased
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 30 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture 5% fee
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hour in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture 50% fee
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- 5% resort fee, $0.50 green fee, and 10.75% tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- 5% resort fee includes: WiFi where available, pool, game room, and fitness room
- Parking is free
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- No smoking inside the property
- Rollaways available for no additional charge
- Handicap-accessible rooms are not available
- Upgrades may be available by calling the property or at check-in for an additional cost
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 9, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 9, 2017 • Enjoy By August 9, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $50 savings
- 29% savings