An Outdoor Adventure on the Florida Panhandle
Adventures Unlimited • Milton, FL
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in the Schoolhouse Inn, Any Days of the Week from Now to February 29 ($339) or from March 1 to June 15, 2016 ($369)
- Four-Hour Kayaking or Paddleboarding Trip on Coldwater Creek for Two
- Three-Hour Taste of the Tours Zip-Lining Adventure for Two
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Zip-lining and kayaking on Coldwater Creek provides an action-packed encounter with the wild side of Florida's green spaces.
Adventures Unlimited invites you to experience the great outdoors, from a bird's-eye view to just above the water's surface. With Zip Adventures's Taste of the Tours zip-line experience, you'll soar above Coldwater Creek on a series of seven lines. For three hours, take flight through the forest, ending up with a 900-foot flight past the lush landscape below. Then, get rollin' on the river with a three-hour kayaking trip or paddleboard experience through the Blackwater River State Forest, paddling past all kinds of flora and fauna flourishing on spring-fed rivers. Along the way, white-sand beaches provide restful stopping points for taking a dip or getting a little sun.
Known by paddlers as the Canoe Capital of Florida, Coldwater Creek's lively waters are surrounded by pine groves, sandy beaches, and 30-foot-high bluffs. Once a transportation hub for loggers, Coldwater and its neighboring streams wind their way through the evergreen canopies of Northwestern Florida until they reach the Gulf.
The perfect home base for waterlogged wayfarers, Schoolhouse Inn is a converted schoolhouse featuring hardwood floors, high ceilings, air-conditioning, and antique furniture. The rooms are each named for notable American authors and remain refreshingly free of phones and televisions—though guests are able to enjoy modern conveniences like an in-room coffeemaker, a mini fridge, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
• Taxes and $15 resort fee are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Be sure to confirm your kayaking or paddle-boarding trip when booking
Adventures Unlimited is awesome! The Shoolhouse Inn is super cute with nice amenities (BBQ pavilion, hammocks outside, large porch with rocking chairs). The staff were friendly and helpful. Zip-lining and kayaking was great. Everything was fantastic.-- LivingSocial Member
This place is awesome! We have been there several times and will be back for sure! One of the best zip-lines anywhere and Coldwater Creek is a blast!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to June 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 4-hour kayaking or paddleboarding trip on Coldwater Creek for 2; and 3-hour taste of the tours zip-lining adventure for 2
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes and $15 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Confirm kayaking or paddle-boarding when booking; subject to availability
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 6, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2016 • Enjoy By June 15, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings