Experience Outdoor Adventure on the Florida Panhandle
Adventures Unlimited • Milton, FL
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in the Schoolhouse Inn
- Five-Hour Double Dip Zip-Lining Adventure for Two and a Five-Hour Kayaking or Paddleboarding Trip on Coldwater Creek for Two
Zip-lining and kayaking on Coldwater Creek provides an action-packed encounter with the wild side of Florida's green spaces.
Adventures Unlimited invites you to experience the great outdoors, from a bird's-eye view to just above the water's surface. With Zip Adventures's Double Dip zip-line experience, you'll soar above Lower Wolfe Creek and Big Coldwater Creek on a series of 12 lines. For five hours, take flight through the forest, crossing over a sky bridge as you glide past the lush landscape below. Then, get rollin' on the river with a five-hour kayaking trip or paddleboard experience through the Blackwater River State Forest, paddling past all kinds of flora and fauna flourishing on spring-fed rivers. Along the way, white-sand beaches provide restful stopping points for taking a dip or getting a little sun.
Known by paddlers as the Canoe Capital of Florida, Coldwater Creek's teeming waters are surrounded by pine groves, sandy beaches, and 30-foot-high bluffs. Once a transportation hub for loggers, Coldwater and its neighboring streams wind their way through the evergreen canopies of Northwestern Florida until they reach the Gulf.
The perfect home base for waterlogged wayfarers, Schoolhouse Inn is a converted schoolhouse featuring hardwood floors, high ceilings, air-conditioning, and antique furniture. The rooms are each named for notable American authors and remain refreshingly free of phones and televisions—though guests are able to enjoy modern conveniences like an in-room coffeemaker, mini fridge, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
"This place is awesome! We have been there several times and will be back for sure! One of the best zip-lines anywhere and Coldwater Creek is a blast!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 15, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a 5-hour double dip zip-lining adventure for 2 and a 5-hour kayaking or paddleboarding trip on Coldwater Creek for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and $15 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Confirm kayaking or paddle-boarding when booking; subject to availability
- Trips depart at 8 a.m. and are subject to availability
- Minimum weight for zip-lining is 70 lbs and maximum is 250 lbs; minimum height is 4'6"
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2015 • Enjoy By June 15, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings