An Indoor Waterpark Resort for the Whole Family
Bridges Bay Resort • Arnolds Park, IA
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard Room with Two Water Park Passes, Arriving Sundays through Tuesdays ($199)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Standard Room with Four Water Park Passes, Arriving Sundays through Tuesdays ($279)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Superior Suite with Two Water Park Passes, Arriving Sundays through Tuesdays ($279)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Superior Suite with Four Water Park Passes, Arriving Sundays through Tuesdays ($399)
This family-friendly resort boasts the area's only indoor waterpark, so you can beat the summer heat.
To say that Bridges Bay Resort has made a splash since it opened would be an understatement. Not only is it situated right on the shores of Lake Okoboji, affording guests prime access to boating and fishing, it's also home to the region's only indoor waterpark. And with delicious dining on site, Bridges Bay Resort ensures you'll have enough fuel to keep the fun going all day long.
Each hotel-style Standard Room is appointed with two queen beds; a small sitting area with a flat-panel TV, a table, and chairs; a bathroom with a granite vanity mirror, a hair dryer, and a curved shower rod; and a private deck or patio. The Superior Suite offers a full kitchen with a dishwasher, refrigerator, oven and stove; a spacious living area with a sleeper sofa, a flat-panel TV, and an electric fireplace; a large dining area; and a private patio. Bedrooms are appointed with a king-size bed, a TV, and a closet, and all units come with complimentary Wi-Fi.
"If you're looking for a newer place to stay that the kids will enjoy, this is the spot. The water park is quite nice for a facility this size and we really enjoyed the outdoor pool. There's a nice restaurant just a short walk towards the beach."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through September 5, 2014; final possible day of arrival is September 2, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): July 2, 14-15, 20-21, 28-29 and August 5, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 5, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2014 • Enjoy By September 5, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings