Federal Hill, Where Hip Meets Historic
Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast • Baltimore, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Room
- $20 Credit at the Gift Shop
- Two Cupcakes and Chocolate-Covered Fruit
From Baltimore's Federal Hill, you can see clear to the bustling inner harbor and the sleek downtown skyline, but the neighborhood's best features are a lot closer. The place has been lively from the start: Back in 1788, Maryland celebrated ratifying the US Constitution atop the hill itself, hence the name. The surrounding blocks have since evolved into a lively mix of residential streets, boisterous brew pubs, and specialty shops united by the city's blue-collar roots. A busy fresh food market serves as its nucleus, a regular gathering spot for the young professionals, families, and neighborhood lifers that make Federal Hill the place to be.
Constructed in 1801, the building that houses Scarborough Fair Bed & Breakfast is one of the few things in Federal Hill that hasn't changed. Well, that's not entirely true—the B&B offers a slew of modern amenities like air conditioning and whirlpool tubs—but it's the historic and homey touches that make Scarborough Fair special. Whether you're reclining before a roaring fire in your comfy guest room, sipping wine or hot cider in the main dining room, or beginning your day with a hearty hot breakfast, you'll feel like personal guests in this historic Baltimore home.
Speaking of breakfast, many guests consider it the highlight of their stay—and the reason they return. Scarborough Fair uses only the freshest local ingredients to whip up a rotation of sweet entrées one day followed by savory dishes the next. You might rise one morning to find blueberry lemon ricotta pancakes or double-chocolate bacon waffles with black raspberry sauce—only to wake the next day to the smell of Italian harvest frittata or "south of the border" strata with jalapeño corn bread. With so much deliciousness under one roof, it's no wonder CBS Baltimore named Scarborough Fair one of the best foodies to follow on Twitter.
"Scarborough Fair B&B was great. The location was ideal—we were able to walk wherever we wanted to go. There were restaurants, bars, the Inner Harbor and museums. We loved the sheets so much that we purchased a set for our own home."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays November 11, 2013 through March 31, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes chocolate-covered fruit, two cupcakes and one $20 credit toward one gift shop purchase
- Voucher does not include parking. If needed, parking is $10 per vehicle per day
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): November 28-29; December 24-25; December 31, 2013 - January 1, 2014; February 14-15, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings