Women Make Waves in Costa Rica
Chica Surf Adventures • Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Seven-Day Surf Camp for One Person on Select Dates, Including:
- Seven Nights in a Shared Cabana at the Funky Monkey Lodge with Two Meals per Day (Beverages Not Included)
- Pick-Up from Tambor Airport on Day of Arrival (Return Not Included)
- Four Surfing Lessons, Daily Surfing, and Unlimited Equipment Use
- Two Yoga Classes
- Isla Tortuga Snorkel Tour, Guided Tour of Montezuma Waterfalls, Zip-Line Adventure, and One Outdoor Tropical Back Massage
- Sunset Dinner on the Beach and Latin and Reggae Music Dance Nights
- Professional Surf Photo Session with CD of Images and Chica Surf Adventures Hat
- All Taxes Included
Hang ten in a tropical paradise with a package that includes surf lessons, snorkeling, zip-lining, meals, and more.
Cookie dough and chick flicks will do in a pinch, but if you're really looking to make waves on your next girls' night out, a splashy change of scenery may be in order. Throw those bottles of nail polish overboard and hang ten in a tropical paradise with all your favorite dudettes: You're headed for Santa Teresa, a little town on the southern tip of Costa Rica's Nicoya Peninsula. Carve out some serious female bonding time on an unforgettable seven-day, seven-night women's surf camp getaway that's perfect for beginners and solo travelers—complete with a spacious shared cabana at Funky Monkey Lodge and daily breakfast and dinner—courtesy of Chica Surf Adventures.
You and your sporty sisters will be totally on board as soon as you arrive at Tambor Airport, where you'll be greeted by smiling faces and transported to Funky Monkey Lodge. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, your confidence is sure to get some epic air on and off the sparkling Pacific waters.
Daily surfing and four surf lessons are the foundations of camp, but there's a lot more to do. Get stoked for estrogen-fueled extras, such as a snorkeling tour of breathtaking Isla Tortuga, a guided tour of Montezuma waterfalls, or a zip-line adventure through the lush Costa Rican jungle. But be sure to make time for a sunset dinner on the beach one night and special surf outings to secret spots that are favored by locals.
Also in store are two yoga classes, an outdoor tropical massage, and Latin and reggae dance nights. Before you depart, you'll receive a beyond-rad professional surf photo session with a CD of the images and a Chica Surf Adventures hat.
Point your board toward a pipeline of one-of-a-kind memories you won't find on a Saturday shopping spree—shred the stereotype and tow-in to a retreat that's both gnarly and nice.
• Week 1: May 11 to 18, 2014
• Week 2: May 18 to 25, 2014
• Week 3: May 25 to June 1, 2014
• Week 4: November 9 to 16, 2014
• Week 5: November 16 to 23, 2014
• Week 6: November 23 to 30, 2014
• Week 7: November 30 to December 7, 2014
• Week 8: December 7 to 14, 2014
"Surfing is a major draw here. There are miles of beach breaks to choose from and a few points to boot."-- Frommer's
"Amanda and all of her crew were absolutely fabulous. I would recommend this trip to anyone that has a desire to try surfing. It was a beautiful and relaxing adventure."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be confirmed as soon as possible or by May 27 at the latest
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture, visit tinyurl.com/pkvheb6 with questions
- Valid for women only
- Must have valid passport
- Includes Pick-Up from Tambor Airport on Day of Arrival (Return Not Included), Four Surfing Lessons, Daily Surfing, and Unlimited Equipment Use, Two Yoga Classes, Isla Tortuga Snorkel Tour, Guided Tour of Montezuma Waterfalls, Zip-Line Adventure, and One Outdoor Tropical Back Massage, Sunset Dinner on the Beach and Latin and Reggae Music Dance Nights, Professional Surf Photo Session with CD of Images and Chica Surf Adventures Hat and All Taxes
- Airfare not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 23, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2014 • Enjoy By December 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms