Discover a Winter Sports Wonderland in Lake Placid
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Placid •
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a King Studio ($185) or a Lake-View King Room ($245)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Queen Room ($155) or a Lake-View Two-Queen Room ($185)
- $50 Dining Credit at Lake Placid Club Boathouse or Similar
- $10 Credit for Wine Tasting at Terry Robard's Wine & Spirits
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
This secluded spot on the shores of Lake Mirror offers views of the Adirondack Mountains.
Take a deep breath and let the cold air of Lake Placid calm your mind and spirit—between the scenic woods and the small-town charm, this village makes for an ideal winter retreat. Fewer than 4,000 people call this forested town home, but guests will find amenities and activities to suit all needs and interests. Whether it's hiking Mount Jo in the splendor of fall colors, snowshoeing the Jack Rabbit Trail around the lake, or swinging your nine-iron on the greens in the chill of a spring morning, Lake Placid lives up to its tranquil name with year-round activities to soothe the soul.
Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Placid sits on the shore of Mirror Lake and features incredible views of the Adirondack Mountains. Guest rooms boast inviting beds, flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, and other conveniences. Start your day with a hot breakfast, then end it with a dip in the heated indoor pool. If it's not too chilly out, a glass of wine by the fire pit on the hotel patio overlooking the lake adds the perfect finishing touch to your tranquil respite.
"The hotel has a fantastic view of Mirror Lake. The staff was extremely eager to please, and the accommodations are clean and spacious."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 21, 2014 and January 1 through 16, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Includes $50 Dining Credit at Lake Placid Club Boathouse or Similar and a $10 Credit for Wine Tasting at Terry Robard's Wine & Spirits
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 16, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 16, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 16, 2015 • Enjoy By January 16, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings