The Best of Sonoma Wine Country
Sonoma's Best Guest Cottages • Sonoma, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any One-Bedroom Cottage, Sundays through Thursdays Between Now and April 30, 2014 ($249), or Fridays and Saturdays Between Now and March 15, 2014 ($299)
- Welcome Basket
- Bike Rental for Two
- Wine Tasting Voucher for Two at Approximately 30 Wineries
Sonoma, the less traveled alternative to nearby Napa, delivers all of the epicurean goodness of its glitzy brother to the east. Michelin stars? Check. Award-winning wineries? Double check. But here, about an hour north of San Francisco, you'll find that things are a bit slower, more agrarian. The easygoing town looks much the way it did back in the early 1800s, with adobe homes, Mission-era mansions, and family-run farms linked by winding country roads.
Named among Sunset magazine's Top 10 Romantic Cottages of 2007, Sonoma's Best Guest Cottages, formerly Les Petites Maisons, are classic Sonoma. Quiet, intimate, and just minutes from the Sonoma Plaza, these one-bedroom cottages encircle a vibrant garden complete with a fountain, picnic tables, and a barbecue grill. Inside, each quaint abode is appointed with a fully equipped kitchen, a triple-sheeted queen bed with a goose down comforter and plush pillows, and soft robes and linens.
Too relaxed to fiddle with breakfast in the morning? Venture out to Sonoma's Best, a 100-year-old grocery store that sits at the front of the property, and enjoy a wide array of breakfast dishes, including the signature Hammer (a scramble of fresh mushrooms and scallions, plus Black Forest ham), healthy parfaits, and the fabled Blue Bottle Coffee.
"The cottage was charming. Very clean, comfortable, and well-appointed with bath robes, nice towels, and bath products. The store is stocked with gourmet local goodies, a wine shop, a deli, and coffee shop with great coffee and breakfast treats."-- FlipKey
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Must book by February 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes welcome basket, bike rental for two, and wine tasting voucher for two at approximately 30 wineries
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture and $25 fee
- $39 cleaning fee and 9% TOT taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): February 14-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings