Scenic Seclusion in a Tennessee Hills Cottage
GrandView Mountain Cottages • Grandview, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in the Pinecone or Honeysuckle, Mondays Through Wednesdays ($280) or Thursdays Through Sundays ($350) from October 18, 2015 to April 18, 2016
- Country Welcome Basket with Organic Coffee, Cookies, Chocolates, and a Carafe of Apple Cider or Fresh Orange Juice
- Locally Made Goat-Milk Soaps, Mini Seasonal Herbal Bouquet, and Firewood
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
Firewood, cookies, and a seasonal herb bouquet are just a few of the goodies included with a stay at these private cottages.
The rural Cumberland Plateau stretches east all the way to the Tennessee River and features countless waterfalls, unique rock formations and many lakes and rivers. Boasting seemingly endless stretches of continuous forest, the verdant plateau provides plenty of opportunities for hiking on the popular Cumberland Trail State Park System, horseback riding, waterfall viewing, fishing, or simply relaxing far from the crowds. Nearby attractions include the Piney Waterfalls State Area, Cumberland Mountain State Park, and the acclaimed Cumberland Playhouse, as well as antique shops and country roads with local heritage to explore. Plus, its prime location between Chattanooga and Knoxville makes it ideal for going on an adventure with your buddies, connecting with your family, or opting for some alone time with someone special.
The GrandView Mountain Cottages are perched atop the Cumberland Plateau with views of the Tennessee mountains. This 145-acre vacation haven boasts on-site hiking trails and a spring-fed fishing pond, in addition to two elegant country cottages with many B&B-style amenities. Enjoy gas or wood-burning fireplaces, mountain views, spa robes, locally made goat-milk soaps, and whirlpool tubs.
Your cottage has a fully equipped kitchen, and you'll find little treats to help make meals a special delight: This Escape includes a welcome basket featuring homemade organic coffee, cookies, chocolates, and fresh orange juice delivered to your door. After a day of outdoor escapades or lounging indoors by the fire, throw open the door to your private deck and take a dip in your outdoor jetted hot tub. Or, gather up the provided firewood for the backyard fire pit—a perfect spot for counting the stars.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Plan around the blackout dates: November 22-29; December 20, 2015-January 3, 2016; February 12-14, 2016
The Grandview Mountain Cottages were spectacular. From the hiking trails to the fresh food to the breathtaking scenery, everything far exceeded my expectations.-- LivingSocial Member
This was one of the best vacations we've had. It's secluded, peaceful, and beautiful. The personal touches of organic products and homemade goodies made it very special. We will definitely be going back to this little piece of heaven.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from October 18, 2015 to April 18, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes country welcome basket with organic coffee, chocolates, and a carafe of apple cider or fresh orange juice; locally made goat-milk soaps, mini seasonal herbal bouquet, and firewood
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Blackout date(s): November 22 to 29; December 20, 2015 to January 3, 2016; February 12 to 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 18, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 8, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 18, 2016 • Enjoy By April 18, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings