All-Inclusive Amenities on the Beach in Antigua
Keyonna Beach • Johnson's Point, Antigua
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Three- ($1,329), Five- ($2,229), or Seven-Night ($3,099) Stay for Two in a Cottage
- All Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Drinks, Taxes, Service Charges, and Gratuities
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Six, Eight, or Ten Nights
Wood furniture and crisp, white linens outfit this adults-only all-inclusive hotel on one of Antigua's best beaches.
Antigua enthusiastically embraces its roots as a West Indies base for the British Navy, offering more lobster soup, cricket matches, and sailing regattas than you'd expect to find in the "Heart of the Caribbean." At just 14 miles long and 11 miles wide, this dazzling island is surprisingly tiny, but don't be fooled: from Pigeon Point to Falmouth Harbor, it boasts an abundance of breathtaking beaches. From its rocky cliffs lined with sugarcane to its pastel-green waters, Antigua is a tropical tour de force.
Situated on the southwest coast of the island, where the sunset views are prime, Keyonna Beach is a beachfront hideaway for adults only. Outfitted with traditional handmade wood furniture, four-poster beds topped with sheer canopies, and super-soft linens, accommodations exude Caribbean cool. All rooms and cottages are equipped with private verandas or balconies that are just steps from the beach—and not equipped with TVs or radios, so your stay will be one without unnecessary interruption. "For those who want a front-row ocean view, there are daybeds on the white-sand beach," says Travel + Leisure, "which is widely considered to be Antigua's best swimming spot."
Thanks to your all-inclusive package, there's no need to whip out your wallet when you're ready to grab a bite. The menu at the hotel's al fresco waterfront restaurant can best be described as international cuisine with an island influence. Guests can expect a catch of the day and staples like pasta, salads, and steak.
Should you wish to venture away from the property, hike to the top of Mount Obama (yes, the island's highest point is named after the US president); zip-line through the rain forest with an Antigua Rain Forest Canopy Tour; or, spend the afternoon drifting over coral and marine life during a snorkel trip to Cades Reef—where you may see spotted eagle rays, turtles, and barracudas.
"This place is amazing! The service was unbeatable, the food was all delicious, and the view is breathtaking. It feels like you're in a small beach community. Wish I could go back tomorrow!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between May 7 and August 22, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Must be at least 13 years old
- All Inclusive of Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Taxes, Service Charges, and Gratuities
- Government taxes, service charge and staff gratuities are all included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 22, 2014 • Enjoy By August 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms