Award-Winning B&B in the Poconos
The Settlers Inn at Bingham Park • Hawley, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen ($122) or a Standard King ($159), Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Queen ($255) or a Standard King ($335), Fridays and Saturdays
- $25 Credit Toward Food and Drinks
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
See the lovely Lake Wallenpaupack region from the comfort of this quiet, contemporary inn in Hawley.
Set on the edge of Lake Wallenpaupack in the Poconos, Hawley welcomes visitors to enjoy the year-round beauty of eastern Pennsylvania. The lake itself measures nine square miles and is stocked with trout, bass, and perch, while the surrounding forest is crisscrossed with hiking, biking, and snowshoeing trails. In town, the Hawley Silk Mill's 19th-century stone facade now houses businesses ranging from coffee shops to day spas—the perfect place to gather after a day of outdoor adventure.
The Settlers Inn at Bingham Park is an exquisitely restored Arts and Crafts lodge in Hawley. Outfitted with Mission-style furnishings, guest rooms feature modern comforts like private baths, flat-screen LCD TVs, and high-speed wireless Internet. Downstairs, the Settlers Inn Restaurant has earned accolades for its seasonal, farm-to-table cuisine, complemented by a list of award-winning wines and artisanal brews. The inn has gotten plenty of attention over the years, including the AAA Four Diamond Award for lodging and dining from 2009 to 2012, the Pocono Mountain Visitors Bureau 2008 Green Award, and a place on National Geographic Traveler's Stay List of 2008.
Excellent service, beautifully decorated rooms, and the food was excellent. Will definitely return!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 19, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $25 credit toward food and drinks; not valid in gift shops or for any merchandise
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): March 6-7
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 19, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 19, 2015 • Enjoy By May 19, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings