Bed, Breakfast & Barley Hop in Greater Asheville
Bed & Breakfast on Tiffany Hill • Mills River, NC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Seaside, Natchez, Charlottesville, Beaufort, or Madison Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($295) or Fridays and Saturdays ($336)
- Daily Three-Course Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Barley Hop Gift Basket
- Late Noon Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Explore Asheville's thriving microbrewery scene with a stay at this bed and breakfast lifted right from the glossy pages of Southern Living.
Getting here is half the fun. One of the country's most scenic roads, the Blue Ridge Parkway winds through the signature silvery haze and oak-speckled peaks of the Appalachians.
A town ruled by natural beauty. Tucked within this shaded landscape surrounded by the Pisgah National Forest and the Blue Ridge Mountains, the tiny town of Mills River is overflowing with babbling brooks and lush groves, while nearly 250 waterfalls punctuate the countryside of nearby Transylvania County. Here, guests can hike, bike, or raft through DuPont State Park and Gorges State Park by day and devour delicious Southern cuisine by night.
Minutes from Asheville. A 30-minute drive from this storybook scene, downtown Asheville beckons with its farm-to-table restaurants, hip shops, the famed Biltmore Estate, and more than 20 microbreweries.
The first Southern B&B in the Southern Living Hotel Collection and a 2012 Top Ten B&B by BedandBreakfast.com, the sophisticated Bed & Breakfast on Tiffany Hill provides a restful, relaxing stay in any of five themed suites set amid the picturesque western foothills of North Carolina. "Owner Selena Einwechter used the pages of Southern Living to inspire every aspect of the B&B," says the magazine.
When you arrive, take a stroll through the six-acre grounds, stopping to steal a moment in one of the many gardens. You can borrow a novel from the library, laze in front of a roaring fireplace, or retire to the front porch as you bask in the luxury of a leisurely day.
If you're eager to explore Asheville's renowned microbreweries after enjoying your included Barley Hop gift basket, Sierra Nevada's new East Coast brewery is located right in Mills River just minutes from the B&B. Let the friendly B&B staff secure you a reservation for a tour of the brewery: simply make your request when booking your stay. To enjoy even more of the brewing scene in Asheville—a four-time winner of the Examiner.com BeerCity USA poll—don't forget to stop at Oskar Blues, Brevard Brewery, and Southern Appalachian Brewery.
"We had an AMAZING stay at this B&B! I would highly recommend it to anyone."-- LivingSocial Member
"It was wonderful! Wish we could have stayed even longer! Highly recommend it!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid from January 30 to April 30, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by March 1, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily 3-course breakfast for 2, barley hop gift basket, and late noon checkout
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 14 days and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Not valid for the Carriage House Suites
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings