On the Heels of History on Mansion Row
The Admiral Bicknell Inn •
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays Through Thursdays ($79)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two, Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for an Unlimited Number of Nights
While Louisville may be synonymous with the Derby—and all the mint juleps and big hats that come with—there's a lot more happening in Kentucky's largest city. Recently hailed "the new Portland" by Lonely Planet, the city boasts plenty of bourbon distilleries, hip music venues, and eclectic eateries in its patchwork of distinct neighborhoods. Revel in the spirit of the Old South or explore the up-and-coming restaurants, microbreweries, and art galleries that make up the city's bright and progressive future.
Just a short trot from Louisville and a block off the Ohio River, Admiral Bicknell Inn in New Albany, Indiana, puts you in the heart of horse country. Worthy of a Triple Crown itself, this elegant inn boasts a grand design—including a winding mahogany staircase and 12-foot ceilings—and a prestigious location on Mansion Row. The accommodations feature pillow-top mattresses, feather beds, 400-thread-count sheets, plush robes, and high-speed Internet access. Slow your gait and relax with a cocktail (maybe even a mint julep) before hitting the hay. In the morning, enjoy a full breakfast of French toast, blueberry pancakes, or omelets with fresh fruit.
Stroll along the Louisville Riverwalk Trail, a seven-mile paved path from the downtown Belvedere river wharf along the Ohio River to Shawnee Park. Drop into Museum Row, right on the river, before you head for the Kentucky Derby Museum, situated adjacent to Churchill Downs. Hear the crack of the world's most famous bat at the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory, try your hand at boxing at the Muhammad Ali Museum, or set off to explore the world of math and technology at the Kentucky Science Center.
"Very peaceful place to go and enjoy yourself. The innkeeper was extremely nice. Great experience."-- LivingSocial Member
"The stately Admiral Bicknell Inn is located in New Albany, Indiana, on fabulous historic Mansion Row, backing up to the Ohio River. This inn provides every comfort in an elegant but non-stuffy environment."-- BedBreakfastHome.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- One-night, weekday vouchers may be combined to extend stay; two-night, weekend vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays November 10, 2013 through October 11, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children, ages 10 and older, are welcome at the property
- No pets are allowed
- Check-in: 3p.m. / Checkout: 11a.m.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 11, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 11, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 11, 2014 • Enjoy By October 11, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings